Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In (1497 Views)

Programmers With Knowledge On Buddypress Needed / Python Programmers Lets Meet Here!!! / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by realmundi: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Hi am looking for python programmers with machine learning skills to help out with a project I wrote a wen scrapping script for football data and also prediction with just 75% accuracy would like to get help from similar minded programmers to perfect the program
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by 4kings: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
realmundi:
Hi am looking for python programmers with machine learning skills to help out with a project I wrote a wen scrapping script for football data and also prediction with just 75% accuracy would like to get help from similar minded programmers to perfect the program
What's it about?
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by realmundi: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
4kings:
What's it about?
It is to predict football scores
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by zamie(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2018
realmundi:

Interesting, I'm actually working on a sports analytics web app.

Email me let me send you the link. I do python, front 2 back
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by 4kings: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2018
realmundi:

It is to predict football scores
Virtual league football scores or real life football scores?
If it's the latter then i can't help you...
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by realmundi: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
zamie:

Interesting, I'm actually working on a sports analytics web app.
Email me let me send you the link. I do python, front 2 back
Send me ur email or WhatsApp number
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by realmundi: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
4kings:
Virtual league football scores or real life football scores? If it's the latter then i can't help you...
Real life football scores
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by 4kings: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2018
realmundi:

Real life football scores
Bro, that's IMPOSSIBLE.
If it was virtual league, then we can devise a workaround.

But real life scores prediction is not possible, the highest the algorithm would do is give bias to stronger teams based on previous performance and health of players, which does not define the result of a match most of the time.

But hey, there might be a feature i'm not thinking about.
Can't help you out here... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by Android2: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
There are no 100% perfect prediction platforms however, platforms like http://tetepredict.com (http://tetepredict.com) using machine learning and advanced neural networks that mimic how humans make informed decisions can predict the outcome of games based on following points:

1. Current form of team.
2. Form of players
3. Playing conditions (home or away match)
4. Injuries and previous record against opponent
5. Ground records(ie, if ground has low goal scoring ratio then you can't predict who would be a goal scorer).
6. Past records against rival club.

Sign-up is FREE!

4kings:

Bro, that's IMPOSSIBLE.

But real life scores prediction is not possible, the highest the algorithm would do is give bias to stronger teams based on previous performance and health of players, which does not define the result of a match most of the time.

Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by realmundi: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
4kings:

Bro, that's IMPOSSIBLE.

The features am consider I ng is first the rate at which each team scores and also conceives in an overall match for that league in that year using the percentage with a 40% bts and 60% over 2.5 goals
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by realmundi: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
!
Re: Python Programmers With Machine Learning Come In by pmxpo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04
I have done a lot in this regards too.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Somebody / If You Don't Understand These Memes Then You Are Not A True Programmer / I Need A Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.