Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? (854 Views)

Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / Mental Health And Physiological Wellbeing by Barr. Chidera Ezenwafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Kingjay5(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Nairalanders, please I brought this topic here because this is the right section to post this, am a medical student, to resume medicine and surgery junior posting soon, but I have a neighbor who is a nurse working in our teaching hospital. We are just the two in the compound, she stays in a separate flat though. But have observed she farts at least 3 times daily, am not exaggerating here. Even more atimes. Have asked her if this her nature is normal but she always replied is part of her, that is a sign of good health, am even thinking her anal sphincter is not well developed, I do not even know what to think atimes. Because her farts must bring funny sound along with it and the don't smell ad expected but the sound is always bomb. Please what's the cause of this scenario, is the problem pathological or physiological?

Cc: lalastica
Mynd44
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by pyyxxaro: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Its an evidence of good lviing cool
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2018
So because of you make she no fart?

You never talk wetin you dey find
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Kingjay5(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
So because of you make she no fart?

You never talk wetin you dey find
to fart is normal, but when is becoming too much, I feel there is a problem
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2018
Kingjay5:
to fart is normal, but when is becoming too much, I feel there is a problem
The fart dey smell reach your flat?
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Kingjay5(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The fart dey smell reach your flat?

The Fart no even dey smell. Na the sound dey get power
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Kingjay5:

The Fart no even dey smell. Na the sound dey get power
Convert the sound to electricity and be using it to power your house
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Kingjay5(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Convert the sound to electricity and be using it to power your house
lolz
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by wehdone(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2018
Give her flagyl (400mg tablet, morning and evening), and Amoxicillin (500mg capsule, 3 times a day)... She go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by eTECTIVe(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
I'm assuming U think she farts too much becos she's comfortable to do it around U.. Maybe U are one of those who assumes gals dont fart simply becos u haven't seen or heard dem do it. Do U want us to believe U only fart once in a day?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Kingjay5(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
I'm assuming U think she farts too much becos she's comfortable to do it around U.. Maybe U are one of those who assumes gals dont fart simply becos u haven't seen or heard dem do it. Do U want us to believe U only fart once in a day?
I can go days without fart. Depending on my diet
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Emotionss: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op what then will you say about someone that farts at least 8 times in a day ?
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Jimbadly: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na im be say me wey dey fart at least 92 times a day, my problem be physiological plus pathological including biological plus psychological on top diabolical. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Emotionss: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op as a medical student you are supposed to know that Farting is a natural part of the human digestive process. In fact, a person would have to consume nothing but refined sugars to avoid passing gas. We each fart , on average, five to 10 times per day, and, contrary to popular belief, women fart just as much as men. Farting in public is generally frowned upon, but that doesn’t mean you should be ashamed of a little gas. Farts are a sign we are healthy.Silent or deadly, intestinal gas can indicate healthy gut bacteria. Billions of different gut bacteria make their homes inside our intestines. They are tasked with extracting energy and vitamins from the food we consume, helping to boost our immune system and improve gastrointestinal function.There are a variety of foods that can lead to excessive flatulence, including beans, artichokes, dairy products, sweet potatoes, oats, nuts, soy, and wheat. The thing most of these foods have in common is that they are high in nutritional value, especially complex carbohydrates. If your farts are on the smellier side, then you may want to cut back on the amount of food you eat containing sulfuric compounds, including hydrogen sulfide and methanethiol, or methyl mercaptan.Oh, and the next time you let one rip don’t be embarrassed to take a whiff, it’s only natural. We all like the smell of our own fart more than another person’s. Part of it is because we prefer what is familiar. The other part is because smelling something as odorous as another person’s fart triggers a natural response to protect ourselves from something that could potentially be poisonous or bacteria-ridden.When farting becomes disruptive to a person’s life, it could be a sign of gastrointestinal illnesses, like Crohn’s disease . People suffering from Crohn’s often pass smelly farts and lack the ability to keep from doing so.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Emotionss: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Kingjay5:
I can go days without fart. Depending on my diet

You need to see a doctor.
An average person is supposed to fart( non smelling ) at least 4 to 10 time a day.
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Kingjay5(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Emotionss:
Op as a medical student you are supposed to know that Farting is a natural part of the human digestive process. In fact, a person would have to consume nothing but refined sugars to avoid passing gas. We each fart , on average, five to 10 times per day, and, contrary to popular belief, women fart just as much as men. Farting in public is generally frowned upon, but that doesn’t mean you should be ashamed of a little gas. Farts are a sign we are healthy.Silent or deadly, intestinal gas can indicate healthy gut bacteria. Billions of different gut bacteria make their homes inside our intestines. They are tasked with extracting energy and vitamins from the food we consume, helping to boost our immune system and improve gastrointestinal function.There are a variety of foods that can lead to excessive flatulence, including beans, artichokes, dairy products, sweet potatoes, oats, nuts, soy, and wheat. The thing most of these foods have in common is that they are high in nutritional value, especially complex carbohydrates. If your farts are on the smellier side, then you may want to cut back on the amount of food you eat containing sulfuric compounds, including hydrogen sulfide and methanethiol, or methyl mercaptan.Oh, and the next time you let one rip don’t be embarrassed to take a whiff, it’s only natural. We all like the smell of our own fart more than another person’s. Part of it is because we prefer what is familiar. The other part is because smelling something as odorous as another person’s fart triggers a natural response to protect ourselves from something that could potentially be poisonous or bacteria-ridden.When farting becomes disruptive to a person’s life, it could be a sign of gastrointestinal illnesses, like Crohn’s disease . People suffering from Crohn’s often pass smelly farts and lack the ability to keep from doing so.

As a medical student I know to fart is normal, am not just aware that simultaneously farting with each day exist
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by Emotionss: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Kingjay5:

As a medical student I know to fart is normal, am not just aware that simultaneously farting with each day exist

It does
Personally I make sure I fart (non smelling ) 5 to 8 times daily
Re: My Neighbor Farts Everyday, Is This Pathological Or Physiological? by emesorillycool: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kingjay5:
Nairalanders, please I brought this topic here because this is the right section to post this, am a medical student, to resume medicine and surgery junior posting soon, but I have a neighbor who is a nurse working in our teaching hospital. We are just the two in the compound, she stays in a separate flat though. But have observed she farts at least 3 times daily, am not exaggerating here. Even more atimes. Have asked her if this her nature is normal but she always replied is part of her, that is a sign of good health, am even thinking her anal sphincter is not well developed, I do not even know what to think atimes. Because her farts must bring funny sound along with it and the don't smell ad expected but the sound is always bomb. Please what's the cause of this scenario, is the problem pathological or physiological?

Cc: lalastica
Mynd44
rhemmmm! how did to u know that? does she do it comfortably in your presence?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PSN Writes President Buhari On JOHESU/NMA Imbroglio! / Black Lady Dies Of Heart Attack In France After A White Operator Mocked Her Call / Do You Know That Regular Intake Of Neem Vernonia Plus Bitters Cures Hiv Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.