Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,732 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Would You Like To Continued Your Studies In Gods Own Country... Read Below. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would You Like To Continued Your Studies In Gods Own Country... Read Below. (352 Views)

I Made It Vs Hustle Continued. / 2020/2021 PTDF Overseas Scholarship For Masters And Phd Studies / Fresh.. Pls I'd Like To Know The Period For The Next Batch After This Oct/nov'18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Continued Your Studies In Gods Own Country... Read Below. by Skyaphix(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2018
always want to help Nigerians students out of poverty. We like to read but our government won't give us a chance to do that. If you have the following you won't spend much but if you don't have.. It doestnt matter.
Spending money to school Abroad most esp the Us is great investment.. I was at the airport last and God bless American..you can read from faces of Nigerians coming home.
For graduate...
Selection Criteria for Graduate Application

Applicant must have graduated not earlier than 2013 (final year students not qualified) from an accredited Nigerian university (a Master’s degree is an advantage)
Transcripts that show a GPA of 4.5 or above on a 5.0 scale
Degree results: First Class only
Applicants must be in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields and must be ready to apply for Ph.D. programs.
Detailed Resume/CV (to include work experience and research publication)
Robust participation in relevant work experience (at least 1 year post-NYSC)
Selected applicants must be prepared to take the GRE test and score at least 310 or be disqualified from the program.
Financial Need.

For waec holders
REQUIREMENTS:
- Complete Application Form: Complete the application form electronically
- Attach a photocopy of your WAEC “O” Level results if available (from WAEC website).
(Include Cambridge A’Level or IGSCE results, if applicable.)(limit 1MB)
- Request a teacher or your school principal to complete the attached letter of recommendation form, attesting to your character, talent and skills. Please do not include a basic testimonial that does not talk about you as an individual.
- Upload a scanned copy of your official transcript from JS1 to SS3 including your mock and first term results.(limit 2MB)
- Write two essays, of about 350– 400 words (type it in a word document, then copy & paste)
- Upload a scanned copy of any supplementary certificates of achievement(limit 1MB)

If you don't have the following.. Not to worry
I would help you along.
Am not an agent.. I just know somethings people might not know.
Add me n send me whathapp.
Don't post No's or email.
Re: Would You Like To Continued Your Studies In Gods Own Country... Read Below. by eTECTIVe(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Considering ur grammar, I think U need d education more

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Continued Your Studies In Gods Own Country... Read Below. by Skyaphix(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
We all need sir! grin

(1) (Reply)

Participate In Home State Beauty Pageant / Used Hp Elitebook Folio 1040 Available For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.