Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Do I Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money Online? (494 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 / How Can I Make Money Online Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money Online? by crownson(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
What are you interested in?

I ask, because there are TONS of ways to make money online.

I wrote about 112 Side Hustle Ideas with this question in mind, but there are a few other questions you should ask yourself first before diving into making money online:

1. Why do you want to make money online? If you’re trying to make some extra income as a side hustle that’s much different than trying to be a full-time online entrepreneur.

2. How much money do you want to make? Some methods for making money online are more profitable than others. Starting with having an idea of how much money you’re trying to make online is important to guide your efforts.

3. Is this a short-term or long-term pursuit? Thinking about making money online, is it your goal to make money quickly at the expense of long-term growth? Or are you trying to build something that will give you benefits for years to come?
4. Do you want passive income or are you okay with a more active money making venture? This goes back to the question of short vs. long-term thinking, but it’s important to realize that there is a difference and the type of method you choose to make money online matters.

Sure, there are plenty of other questions you could ask yourself before choosing, but those will help guide you in the next direction.

Okay okay, you want to know how to make money online, I get it, so some actual options are below.

1. Blogging. While it’s definitely a long-term strategy, I’ve personally found blogging to be one of the best ways to make money online. You can leverage your blog traffic to make money through affiliates, your own courses, and more. I’d HIGHLY suggest this for anyone trying to make money online and there are lots of people making 6 and 7 figures online largely because of their blogs.

2. Teaching English Online. This is a great way to make money online if you want to get started relatively quickly. You can make $14–22/hour from the comfort of your home - not a bad gig.

3. Offer Services on Fiverr. What skills do you have? Why not go to Fiverr and offer those skills for money? Because they have so many different options you can definitely find something you’ll be able to do.

4. Offer Services on UpWork. Like Fiverr, you can offer services through UpWork and make money online from the comfort of your home. What are some of those services? I’ll rapid-fire a few below:

5. Copywriting.

6. Graphic Design.

7. Web Design.

8. Content Writing.

9. Resume or Cover Letter Review Service.

10. Small Business Marketing.

11. Sell on Etsy or eBay. So many options for what you can create or resell, why not utilize these platforms and make money online?

12. Create a Membership Site. You have knowledge on a topic? Create a membership site, charge monthly for access, and grow your audience.

13. Start a Podcast. You can make money through sponsorships or even have your show supported through Patreon.

14. Create an eCommerce Store. Do you have physical products to sell and want to sell on your own website? Use Shopify to create your own store and sell your own products or even the products of others through dropshipping.

15. Participate in the Medium Partner Program. Through Medium you can write stories and make money through their partner program. If you’re interested in writing, this is definitely an option to make a few bucks online.

There are so many different ways to make money online, find the method that’ll work best for YOU in your situation and then work as hard as you can to make it a success.

Thanks for reading! Best of luck with your online income journey.
If you want to read more about some effective ways to make money online, be sure to check out my signature and download my free book how to make $200 daily online - GUARANTEED.
Re: How Do I Make Money Online? by pabon(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please Where's the link to your blog?
Re: How Do I Make Money Online? by Legendguru: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
free info below

(1) (Reply)

Mini Business That Will Change Your Life / Fraud: Court Refuses To Unfreeze Shagaya’s N1.9bn Account / What You Need To Know About The Cbn Currency Swap Deal With China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.