Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka (1843 Views)

A Roommate Needed On The Island (ajah) / As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / Working Around Yaba, Somolu, Ikeja Or Lagos Island? This Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please I am desperately looking for a godly lady who wants to rent an apartment. Around yaba or akoka.... someone to share the rent with so we could get a place. If you have someone kindly refer. Or anyone who has an apartment and wish to share with a roommate. Please kindly send a message to my mail mimopel450@yahoo.com thnx and God bless....
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm a godly man. Can we share the rent
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by psucc(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op, I hope you know where you are announcing the deal. beware! Wolves will change their garments and disguise as one. Please may God save you from their plans.

6 Likes

Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by Bamz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
mimopel:
Please I am desperately looking for a godly lady who wants to rent an apartment. Around yaba or akoka.... someone to share the rent with so we could get a place. If you have someone kindly refer. Or anyone who has an apartment and wish to share with a roommate. Please kindly send a message to my mail mimopel450@yahoo.com. thnx and God bless....

Twitter is a better place for this. Thank me later.
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by YModulosGodSon: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 2:35am On Apr 16, 2018
YModulosGodSon:

I have someone... Trying to send a mail buh it says your email address is invalid...

Kindly quote me when you reply this...

1 Like

Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 2:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Bamz:

Twitter is a better place for this. Thank me later.

Dont have a twitter account
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 2:36am On Apr 16, 2018
psucc:
Op, I hope you know where you are announcing the deal. beware! Wolves will change their garments and disguise as one. Please may God save you from their plans.

I pray God helps me...I dont like the idea myself. May God be merciful to me. Thnx n God bless
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by YModulosGodSon: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
*INFLUENCE! A DOCTRINE OF CARNALITY IN THE CHURCH*.

For a very long time the church have been indoctrinated to resent influence, they are indoctrinated into believing that every time people aspire to rise to prominent position to seat upon the notable place of influence it is carnality, we have created a theology that we are either to be carnal and influential or spiritual and private. Jesus was a man of influence.

*Influence is the ability to mold your understanding into people without using force*. To compel people to buy your beliefs without power but results. (Act 18:10 ) Shows that Jesus had influence.

It was the influence of Joseph of Arimatia that brought down the body of Jesus from the cross not prayers. It was as a result of the influence of Joseph arising from the relationship he had with herod, He was buried in his tomb

*There are 2 principal way the Kingdom advances*.
- *Evangelism*
- *Influence*

*The Gospel is a Message and its an Ideology. It not just a message alone. One must not replace the other*.

The Gospel is a message of the revelation of the Love of the Father demonstrated in the substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus and the response of man to that act of Love and Benevolence is the result of the life of Christ demonstrated in Man

The ideology of the Gospel is a system that seeks to enthroned Christ in the value-system First, in the heart of men and across the striata of Human existence . the great commission is "Go ye into....." Into means to enter . Enter system. Enter government. When the righteous is on the seat of power, the people rejoice. if the VC of a university calls the name of Lord it is an advantage to the advancement of the kingdom of God in that territory. If the wealthiest man in Nigeria calls upon the name of God it an advancement for the growth of the church.

*May God put someone around your Destiny that knows God and have influence*.

This message was coiled by Apostle Joshua Selman message "Preservers of Divine ordinances pt 2"

Thanks and God bless.
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by Iyanu6000: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Good Morning,

Please i am interested in this, I can be reached on this no Damilolaayoni123@gmail.com

mimopel:
Please I am desperately looking for a godly lady who wants to rent an apartment. Around yaba or akoka.... someone to share the rent with so we could get a place. If you have someone kindly refer. Or anyone who has an apartment and wish to share with a roommate. Please kindly send a message to my mail mimopel450@yahoo.com thnx and God bless....
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
SS (Still searching)
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by Funkybabee(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
mimopel:
SS (Still searching)

Check ur mail sister
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by obisesan2020: 1:54am On Apr 21, 2018
pls i need a roommate at ibeju lekki pls call me now 08022839304
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2018
SS
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Ss
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
sS
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by anthonysmile: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Are you a student or working class that is schooling? Why the question? Student Accommod8 is Nigeria’s first and only student accommodation brand providing purpose built student accommodation (PBSA) to Nigerian and West African tertiary institutions . Our primary aim is providing affordable, decent, and well managed accommodation in a campus style setting.We have rooms at yaba.Pls call 08163225728 for more information.
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
S.S
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by Rubbiish(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
mimopel:
S.S
U still dey post SS...d year wan finish....

1 Like

Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by Ken124: 8:04pm On May 15, 2018
@mimopel this is job forum you might not see anyone interested...

I'll advise you to check education forum, reason because since the place is in akoka or close to University of lagos.

You can see some Unilag students looking for house to rent I think it will be alot easier my dear

1 Like

Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2018
Ken124:
@mimopel this is job forum you might not see anyone interested...

I'll advise you to check education forum, reason because since the place is in akoka or close to University of lagos.

You can see some Unilag students looking for house to rent I think it will be alot easier my dear

Thnx alot dear. Will do that now
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Happy Sunday beloved. Please I am still in dire need. Someone who already has a place in Yaba, sabo, onike, Akoka....ard Unilag.and needs a Christian roommate or someone who is searching for an apartment so we can contribute money and get a place to stay
Re: A Christian Lady Needed As A Roommate For A House Around Yaba Or Akoka by mimopel(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ss

(1) (Reply)

First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 / Praise God! Yar'adua Provides Job For Fresh Graduate / Shell Petroleum Is Hiring: Submit Your Cv To:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.