Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting (1952 Views)

How Do I Bypass Google With My Vivo Phone / My Vivo Y29L Internet Speed Is Too Slow Even On 3G/4G / Pls Help! Having Problem Using My VIVO X3T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
hey guys how is the sunday going,am currently in need of help.i updated my vivo y22l android phone and since then it refuse to boot,have tried the hard reset and wiped the data with recovery setting but its still not working.i even downloaded android adb and its usb driver but its not connectng with my pc,can somebody help me pls
Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
The only thing you can do now is to be phoneless.

Omo, no dey update China phone.
They have their own mind.

1 Like

Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Upon all the better branded phones na vivo you go buy.
Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by giftedben: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
askibee:
hey guys how is the sunday going,am currently in need of help.i updated my vivo y22l android phone and since then it refuse to boot,have tried the hard reset and wiped the data with recovery setting but its still not working.i even downloaded android adb and its usb driver but its not connectng with my pc,can somebody help me pls

If you know the build number of your stock rom, Do this steps
Make sure the smartphone or tablet has at-least 60% battery power.
The popular way to flash stock firmware on your VIVO device.
Force Upgrade
1. Firstly, go to your computer and create a new folder on your Computer.

2. Rename it to “ dload ”.

3. Now you need to download stock firmware based on your vivo smartphone model to your computer and extract it.

4. From the list of extracted files, copy
Update.App file and paste it to the dload folder and send it to your Micro SD card.

5. Turn off your mobile.

6. Next, you need to press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously for 6-8 seconds.

7. Once the update process starts, release the hardware buttons and wait 5-10 minutes till the process is completed.
Or you can select memory card upgrade from the list after pressing the keys to do hand flashing and find the update.App in the dload folder.

1 Like

Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The only thing you can do now is to be phoneless.

Omo, no dey update China phone.
They have their own mind.

vivo is not a china fone,watch captain america iron man used a vivo fone............you need to check the fone its cool

1 Like

Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
giftedben:

If you know the build number of your stock rom, Do this steps
Make sure the smartphone or tablet has at-least 60% battery power.
The popular way to flash stock firmware on your VIVO device.
Force Upgrade
1. Firstly, go to your computer and create a new folder on your Computer.

2. Rename it to “ dload ”.

3. Now you need to download stock firmware based on your vivo smartphone model to your computer and extract it.

4. From the list of extracted files, copy
Update.App file and paste it to the dload folder and send it to your Micro SD card.

5. Turn off your mobile.

6. Next, you need to press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously for 6-8 seconds.

7. Once the update process starts, release the hardware buttons and wait 5-10 minutes till the process is completed.
Or you can select memory card upgrade from the list after pressing the keys to do hand flashing and find the update.zip in the dload folder.

thank you very much sir,am downloading it already its a large file when am done will let you know
Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
comshots:

For Ur Mind Vivo Na Small Brand.Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Help My Vivo Phone Is Not Booting by busybrain123(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
comshots:
Vivo is much better than your your love Tecno and infinix. grin Chack out the latest Vivo phones like the Vivo X20, Vivo X21, Vivo Y71, Vivo V9 and see for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My New Tecno Spark 2 Is Giving Me Headache Presently / How To Accumulate And Enjoy Airtel 4GB For Just N200 / 10 Chinese Phone Makers Set On World Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.