Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now (899 Views)

Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now by Nokiaguy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nollywood actress Halima who went under the knife to remove a fibroid growing in her early last year has shared another mind blowing testimony of how she went into coma for three days.

She took to her social media page to shared her testimony with fans online. According to her, she went into coma for three days sometime last month.

In her words; she wrote;

Okay I have good news! God really showed out. Am a woman after Gods heart! Today mark a year,of my distress and A month ago ,was in coma for 3days, thought I was gone.

But just a month ago my family was in deep shock! So I hope you don’t joke about your healthcare. And don’t laugh at people cos they wish you nothing but greatness. God is amazing .look at me all stunning and happy.

My Docs rock. Hopefully it won’t be tagged pityparty. I don’t need your pity. MY TESTIMONY

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2018/04/nollywood-actress-halima-abubakar-in.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mr blogger, go and start taking English lessons
Re: Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now by royalamour(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Woman after God's heart?

What's the width of your thing at the moment?

How many body count are you on?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now by OneCorner: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
at last
Re: Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar , In Coma For 3 Days Now by Luizkid(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
So the first pishure was of her in Coma abi? English really hard sha.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Chigozie Atuanya Spotted Wearing Fake Dolce And Gabbana / Video Of Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemtes Alex And Tobi Having Sexx / Bbnaija: Tekno Offers To Give Miracle One Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.