Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf (798 Views)

Unlimited LA Hails Clarence Peters As Africa’s ‘hardest Working’ Video Director / Bbnaija: ''khloe Is My Girlfriend'' - Video Director, Unlimited LA / Bbnaija 2018 Housemate: Khloe Is My Fiance, Unlimited LA Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by Nokiaguy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Few weeks after claiming Khloe of BBNaija his is woman and they plan on getting married soon, music video director Unlimited L.A has taken his words back.

According to him, he was only joking about it.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop , Unlimited LA said;

“Khloe is not my girlfriend. I was just joking when I made that post. She is just my friend.

The whole thing was a publicity stunt. It isn’t her nude pictures or the bad reports about her that have made me to say she is no longer my fiancée. We have never dated.

I don’t have any girlfriend; so, my post did not offend anybody close to me. “As for my taste in women, I like someone who is smart and hard-working.

She also has to have a pretty face. That is what would attract me in the first place.”

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2018/04/music-director-unlimited-la-debunk.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by chocolateme(f): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by decatalyst(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
"She also has to have a pretty face. That is what would attract me in the first place.”

What a subtle way to rub it into someone's face that they are ugly!

Beht why nah cry

Re: Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by Uyiii: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
OK but

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadcheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by Omihanifa: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
the two of them are ugly but talented
Re: Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by Uniqueness01(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Coming from someone with your kind of face

"She also has to have a pretty face. That is what would attract me in the first place [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Unlimited LA Debunk Girlfriend Rumour, Says Khloe Is Too Ugly To Be His Gf by Baddiezz(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
With a face like his he has no right to call someone uglee

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Girl Takes Cardboard Cutout Of Black Panther Actor, Michael Jordan To Prom / Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Dances "Shaku Shaka Moves" To Tekno's Song Jogodo / ‘you Are A Cheap Cheating Olosho’ – Collins,nina’s Boyfriend Reacts To Her Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.