Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank (3278 Views)

Executive Assistant To The MD/CEO / 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview / An International Consultant Company Needs Secretary/receptionist, PA To The MD/CEO, Customer Care Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank by Brightoe(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2007
Can anyone please tell me the name of the MD/CEO of First Bank
Re: Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank by rowlandwhy: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2007
brightoe
his name is jacob Moyo Ajekigbe
hope u gonna use this info right
have a nice day
Rgds

Rowland
Re: Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank by Brightoe(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
Thank very much Rowland
Re: Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank by qurd: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2007
thanks rowland. du yu have any other info concerning the test. pls i dont mind calling yu bak if yu can get me on 08038267826. thanks omoonilu
Re: Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank by stellyray(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2007
please can anyone give me an hint on what question to expect for Fist BANK INTERVIEW
Re: Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank by teric(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2007
please those dat did first bank interview 2day ,let them try to info on how it all went. thanks to the house.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Medical Doctors In Saudi / Job Vacancies - British Council,mobil,nigerian Brewries, Health Plus Ltd Etc / Best Answer For "Why Bank Job And Not Your Course Of Study?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.