Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers (349 Views)

Music Producers Sell Beats Online In Africa On AmplifiHub / To Producers And Artists. / To The Afrobeat Producers And Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers by thegifted: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
this created was created to connect with other producers and audio engineers here. we can also help each other on certain issues concerning DAWs, mixing and mastering. please audio should be dropped for analysis purposes only and not for promotion. your post will be taken down for spamming and a likely ban. cheers!
Re: A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers by Shadrackmadu(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
I Have Songs To Be Produce But.. I Don't Know How To Go About It Pls Can You Message Me On+2347067989270
Re: A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers by thegifted: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
I Have Songs To Be Produce But.. I Don't Know How To Go About It Pls Can You Message Me On+2347067989270
what's your issue exactly?
Re: A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers by thegifted: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2018
what's your idea of compression and limiting?
Re: A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers by thegifted: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2018
what do you think enhances the quality of your music on your DAW?
Re: A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers by 1SuzzieP: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pls people let's help Suzzie-P 2 qualify,Voting ends today by 6pm.please share to your friends,tell somebody 2 tell somebody .......Voting ends by 6:00 p.m today, please open the link and vote for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzDO4a3c1E please

(1) (Reply)

Billy The Veteran Artist Of Skylight Ent, Announce Date Of His New Single "ATEWO / Don't Belittle Yourself - / Artiste And Dee-jay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.