Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe (43269 Views)

The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
gurunlocker:

Where was it written that he is their father? Obviously that is a movie scene...
It was a moderator who changed the title. The OP said Bolanle and his three kids
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by bobolizim(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:

we shall keep tormenting you afonjans and brownroofers with the beautifulness and beautifulity of igbo girls till it sinks deep into your coneheads.
your case is still pathetic. Get a life bro, men have moved past this. Grow up, make you no fall before your time.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
well, guess he's a good body and an average face. However, it baffles me why ladies in general have a perceived notion that all handsome guys are promiscuous; you've no idea of what ugly guys can do.

IK Ogbonna is handsome, but he doesn't strike me as a player. I know what I see before I feel the way I feel about someone. Just my opinion anyway, the reverse may be the case.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
you guys fail to read. They ain't his kids... That's from a movie. So pathetic.
Na wa for you o. It was the moderator who changed the title. The OP said Bolanle Ninalowo and his three kids
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by bobolizim(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

IK Ogbonna is handsome, but he doesn't strike me as a player. I know what I see before I feel the way I feel about someone. Just my opinion anyway, the reverse may be the case.
you've not answered my question.However, not all feelings are true.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by bobolizim(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2018
sexybbstar:

Na wa for you o. It was the moderator who changed the title. The OP said Bolanle Ninalowo and his three kids
okay. So, how's your night?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Toniapsalm121(f): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
sexybbstar:

Don't mind the op. They are not his kid. His daughter is older and not even as beautiful as these kids.

Those kids are from the movie "MY KIDS AND I"

No the kids look are from one parent.. he might not be the Father but the kids share the same parents. But his also handsome to be the father of the kids..case close
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
you guys fail to read. They ain't his kids... That's from a movie. So pathetic.

Those kids are from same parent even if not his kids but they share same parents. They look alike
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Shhhh01(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This guy that uses an annoying fake accent in his movies

Better talk normal Bolanle
no mind am. na only him dem dey use now him done block all other upcoming actors. Abeg what mad him popular sef?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Ojuri20: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:

we shall keep tormenting you afonjans and brownroofers with the beautifulness and beautifulity of igbo girls till it sinks deep into your coneheads.

You're tormenting yourself because there is better things do can you with your life and time rather than you being a bitterand lifeless soul and depicting your foolishness and stupidity all over the net.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Intrepid01(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Tracypacy:
My aunt asked me when I was getting married , that the hoe life I'm living is unhealthy. I told her that her voice was too loud for someone who got divorced thrice, my grandmother is on her way from the village for the family meeting my aunt requested.

Now we know...it's in the family...it's your family enterprise #HOEism
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by nonix22(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Haba, fake keh, the guy has lived in the states for some time before coming back to naija. why e pain you like this?
FortifiedCity:

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by cotzywitzy(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Why are you bitter? Guess you're yet to read about him for you to think his accent is fake.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by mogboyelade(f): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2018
gurunlocker:

Where was it written that he is their father? Obviously that is a movie scene...
I made the comment based on op initial topic before he corrected the topic.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by majorgeneral000(f): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2018
I thought he died in the movie where is he coming back from biko
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
you've not answered my question.However, not all feelings are true.
I answered your question when I told you "I never said I have a crush on him". I guess you didn't see that
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by toyinjimoh(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2018
sexybbstar:

Don't mind the op. They are not his kid. His daughter is older and not even as beautiful as these kids.

Those kids are from the movie "MY KIDS AND I"
try and receive sense biko, born ur own pikin make we see...aproko
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Hakeem12(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
joenor:
Nice pics.. na 3 babe the guy don drop so.
They are not his kids. Those girls were cast in the movie MY KIDS AND I together with him.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by asmovic(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:

you are absolutely right but come and pick this mad lady in my street. she is igbo and she has been mad for about 7yrs now. mind you, i live in a Yoruba state. since igbo girls are always beautiful which i agree with you, this mad one is not an exception.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
toyinjimoh:
try and receive sense biko, born ur own pikin make we see...aproko
I don't know why people like problem... Am I referring to you? Mtcheeew!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
okay. So, how's your night?
It was fine.. Thanks
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by MVLOX(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

So you nvr grow up at 37, abi?
Ok let's even assume am 37 years, is it ur 37 years ...aproko...
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by MVLOX(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
doyin25:
then u work hard

True bro... Dats wat am doing right nw.... U re invited in advance to my wedding later dis year...

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by goodvision12(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

why you no go do your own jealousy go kill some people
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by promixdavinci(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Cute family.
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out last three days or so
i hope u ar able to get my bonus because i jst download through ur link, i invited a friend and he has downloaded as well but am yet to get my bonus. why is it so
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe by ZoeyJ(f): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
promixdavinci:

i hope u ar able to get my bonus because i jst download through ur link, i invited a friend and he has downloaded as well but am yet to get my bonus. why is it so
thanks for that. later got the bonus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.