Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

#bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi (617 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House / #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi has openly declared his intention to date fellow housemate, Alex if she decides.

He said this in response to a question posed by Ebuka during the live eviction show some minutes ago.

Meanwhile, Alex revealed she won’t as what they share is platonic.

Watch the video here:

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/i-will-date-alex-if-she-decides-tobi.html

lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by Yomzzyblog: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by ZoeyJ(f): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Confused boy.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by Laitesmart(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
So what?? Guys will always be guys....

Well, this response shows that Alex has got more sense than the clueless Nina who had sex with miracle in the house, calls him an ordinary friend, and said Ebuka is the one trying to use questions to destroy his relationship outside the house!!!

Abeg.. Anybody get Collins Phone number?
Re: #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by IamD18: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: I Will Date Alex If She Decides -tobi by Nickymezor(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
I see

(1) (Reply)

Drop Any Movie You Want To Watch, I Will Provide You With The Link To Watch / List Your Tv Series With The Best Season Finale / 3 Crazy Ideas For Skinny Girl In Transit 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.