Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W (810 Views)

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business / Make 40k & Above Just By Reading And Posting Comments On News You Read Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by 1960ng(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mr Ohimai Godwin Amaize (@MrfixNigeria) posted on his Twitter page how Jumia stole his clothes photo and posted it on website (www.Jumia.com) for sale.

He Posted ‘Attention @JumiaNigeria, you lifted my image from a photo shoot I did for @tessloconcepts in 2016, cropped-off my head and then proceeded to use it for a commercial advertorial on your platform without approval… I have directed my lawyers to write you. #CopyrightInfringement ‘

Ohimai Godwin Amaize or Mr Fix Nigeria is a Nigerian media personality, political strategist and publisher. He served in the Nigerian government from 2011-2015.

Ohimai is a voluntary adviser to numerous youth-led non-profit initiatives, including work in the EFCC’s Popular Culture Programme under the Commission’s former Fix Nigeria Initiative department and later under the Commission’s Strategy and Re-orientation Unit (SARU).

In October 2008, he became an ambassador, Microsoft Internet Safety, Security and Privacy Initiative for Nigeria (MISSPIN). One of the major highlights of his work with the organization was B.L.I.N.G. (Brilliant. Legitimate. Inspired. Nigerian. Great), a pop-culture strategy with which he assembled some of Nigeria’s top music artistes to produce the song/music video – “Maga No Need Pay” – Nigeria’s first ever music collaboration against cyber-crimes.

Produced by legendary producer Cobhams Asuquo, “Maga No Need Pay” featured Banky W, Omawumi, Rooftop MCs, Bez Idakula, Modele, Wordsmith and MI Abaga.

He is the founder of online newspaper, Signal(www.signalng.com) and CEO of Olivier Pope Inc – an image crisis management company.

Ohimai was nominated in the Excellence in Service (Public Service) category of The Future Awards for 2012. In 2013, he was honoured by the Federal Government of Nigeria as one of the Best 100 Young Nigerians in one of the events to mark Nigeria’s 100th anniversary as a nation.

In 2016, Ohimai made it into the list of the world’s top 500 most influential CEOs in the social media alongside media mogul Virgin boss, Richard Branson, Apple CEO, Tim Cook and Oprah Winfrey.

So it looks Mr Ohimai and jumai Nigeria will go bumper to bumper

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/04/15/nigerian-man-to-sue-jumia-nigeria-for-stealing-his-photos-and-posting-on-their-website-photos/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news update
Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by slowice(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin shocked cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol useless head grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by dabeto: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Go and sleep you no get case
Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by KendrickAyomide: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
.You want just cripple Jumia finish. People way loose over 1billion. Chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by lawalosky(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
slay king...
anyway I always read my quotes 5 times before posting because I'm scared of these unemployed teachers on Nairaland.....
Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Naso jumia just buy market ...like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by shobroy10(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jumia na Alaba market ur money buy
I dey reason watin the guy dey find to d extent of reaching wer him body dey.
Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
This guy wan use jumia blow
Re: Nigerian Man To Sue Jumia Nigeria For Stealing His Photos And Posting On Their W by ehinmowo: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
PPle nid to honour copyright in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Get Adsense Application Approved In 3 Days - SEE HOW / South Africa Says Country Ready To Host 2018 Africa Investment Forum / Ebay Card Issue On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.