Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

#bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted (481 Views)

#bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
The Big Brother Naija final live eviction show is currently going on.

Anto, Khloe and Lolu has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija game show.

Housemates that were nominated for possible eviction this week are Miracle, Cee-C, Lolu, Khloe and Anto.

Recall that housemate Rico Swavey was evicted last week.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/anto-khloe-and-lolu-has-been-evicted.html

lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rubbish
Alex and olosho Nina
Two lucky bastards
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by dabeto: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
It meets my expectation

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by IamD18: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by HitlerGaddafi: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
This thing na embarrassment aswear. How dem go terminate person dream twice. Anto and khloe suppose go wash their head .
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
ebuka dressing na wa
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by AiiVee(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
lemme first say i use to criticize this show but then, I've come to find it a lil bit interesting..just a lil bit.
back to the matter... i dont know for the two ladies, but i actually feel for this Lolu guy..i mean no scandal and all but then thats what keeps the show alive, scandal and all.. goodluck out there to all of them
Re: #bbnaija: Anto, Khloe And Lolu Has Been Evicted by nans24: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
AiiVee:
lemme first say i am gay

Yes you are.

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Cee-c Is So Obsessed With Tobi (video) / #bbnaija: Atiku Congratulates Miracle On Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Bbnaija Fraud Alert: No Sales Of Forms For Auditions, It Has Been Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.