Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever (2911 Views)

Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by 247frolic(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is the best maternity photo shoot in years.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-the-funniest-maternity-photo-shoot-ever/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Impressive! Not all those nude pictures that litter everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Donstan18 come see your wife oo
Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by greatnaija01: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Haaaaa

THE FRIDGE GOT HER PREGNANT?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by HOLYDICK(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
The items in her fridge are the definition of all the 7 classes of food

Well dats my kind of Fridge plus a. Crate of stout grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by opyzy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Trust me, that is what is happening to that woman in reality grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by giftedheart1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shebi Airforce1's girlfriend is pregnant ? no body should quote me ooo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by donstan18: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by oloriadejoke(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
lolzz e no easy at all ooo,I could remember when I was pregnant with my first son,I dont sleep at night that's when the baby is awake in the womb, i only eat different kinds of foods and snacks(food vigil) and start feeling sleepy by 5am.i start appreciating my mum more than before when i experience labor ...May God bless all mothers and to mum wey dey born plenty pikin hmmmm I trowey salute and shake my bumbum 4 una oo

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by agohmamuda(m): 6:04am On Apr 16, 2018
sexybbstar:
Impressive! Not all those nude pictures that litter everywhere.

We are not complaining. If we stop seeing those type, you will have to send us nudes. cos we will blame you.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by MVLOX(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Lovely
Re: PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever by bana91(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Welcome New Baby / Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver Is Dead! Omeofa Oghene Dies / Gucci Master Hushpuppi With His Love....she's Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.