Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? (753 Views)

Only A Genius Can Answer This! / Who Can Answer These Questions? / Win N400 Recharge Card If You Can Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by jnfoage: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
From Ile-ife >> Ibadan is *N800* but Ibadan >> Ile-Ife *N1200* .. .....

I asked the conductor why?

He asked me... *"why is Monday to Friday 5 days while Friday to Monday is 3 days?"*

I kept quiet ��
Up till now I'm still mute and searching seriously for the answer.

*Any one who can assist will be highly appreciated* �

Richiez fynestboi lalasticlala
Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by SUPERPACK: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
monday to friday is 4 days.
monday
Tuesday
wednesday
Thursday
friday.
Friday to monday is 3 days
saturday
sunday
monday

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by greatnaija01: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
guess you didnt know the CONDUCTOR was HIGH on whatever he was smoking then you could have replied him with a question asking WHY OLD MEN BEHAVE LIKE YOUNGER THAN THEIR AGE MEANWHILE YOUNG MEN BEHAVE OLDER THAN THEIR AGE...

The simple answer lies in DIRECTION and DESTINATION.

jnfoage:

He asked me... *"why is Monday to Friday 5 days while Friday to Monday is 3 days?"*

I kept quiet ��

Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by bujebudanu1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dr
Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by jospepper(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
The conductor use native wisdom chop ur 400 card.
Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by exynos(m): 1:46am On Apr 16, 2018
everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion. The goal of the conductor is nothing but the truth as to the aim of the subject matter, he gave a likable instance possibly gearing it towards suiting his logical discretion positively. In such cases, you have no power to counter him rather it's better for you to oblige as he has already render you mute.
Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by dejt4u(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2018
jnfoage:

I kept quiet ��

the conductor is actually telling you that we all think that since a + b = b + a,
then, a - b should also be equal to b - a
but in reality; a - b is never equal to b - a
QED
Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by ilevic(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
jnfoage:

I kept quiet ��

It's just a function of the law of demand and supply
Re: Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? by Gggg102(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2018
the reason why Monday to Friday is different from Friday to Monday is that you are following different routes. you are not going backward, you are travelling in a circle. imagine going from east to north to west to south, then you go straight from south to east. the latter journey is shorter than the former.

when you are going to Friday, you pass through Tues Wed and Thurs. when you are going to Monday you pass through Sat and Sun. one route is longer than the other.

if the road you pass from Ile-ife to Ibadan is the same you pass from Ibadan to Ile-ife, the cost should be the same. if you pass different roads and one road is longer than the other, the longer road will cost more.

(1) (Reply)

Full Details On UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME Examination Has Been Released / Meet New NANS President Elect, Comrade Obande Gideon / Win ₦30,000 In The Online Science Olympiad This December!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.