Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

#BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi (22159 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by dmola(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
kestolove95:
tobi is really searching

hi
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by franklypaen: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
I swear What I saw was "I'm ready to date Alex Iwobi "
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by myproperty(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Zeus11x:
Thief. You want to steal recharge card. What yeye free airtime,free data bundle that MTN is giving that is not on their site and their customer care is not aware. Go and look for work. Foolish thief
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
I think Alex have fish brain, its very obvious that tobi can't date her.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by bazkid24(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
myproperty:

Thief. You want to steal recharge card. What yeye free airtime,free data bundle that MTN is giving that is not on their site and their customer care is not aware. Go and look for work. Foolish thief

Him think say na mumu pple dey for here
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by fela97: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
No Afonja mum would let her son be friends let alone date/marry a woman like Alex. Especially after watching the show.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by RexTramadol1: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
How does this concern us?

Date bintin join, ur yanshe ur problem
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Cupie22(f): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
I thought as much as Tobi dey give Alex his gold bracelet his dad gave him as such gift is not given to just anybody also with a promise of an iphone and a car after the show......
I suspect

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by akum78: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
No Concern me ooo
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
Why do want to spoil his raggae? Have you dated him before to know him?
If not, TERRY G the guy
i dey tell u ooo,freestyle the guy abeg ....its not like uve spent ur life with him to know he is lying
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
ehnnn Nigerians,u can suddenly analyze the future they both hold na ,abi u have become tobi's second heart
Chikita66:
I think Alex have fish brain, its very obvious that tobi can't date her.

What a shame!
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Memphis357:
Nigerians youths,
It's time to wake tha f**k up. We have more important issues to tackle than who is fuckin who in BBN. For once make una try get sense naaaaaa. Abi una Mumu never do

Instead make u dey tackle the important things wey u claim, u dey for bbn thread they blow hot air..

Where u dey when I match against oil prices hike 2013, where u dey when I occupy naija , wer u dry when I follow area fads charly boi occupy abuja ( I know how many tear gas I collect, plus area boys wey wan matchete me, ..

Oga, its not by mouth but by actions, I'm tired of all of una social media warrior, when the war start una go run.. No just vex me today abeg.. Naija is gone for good.. Better find ur way out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.