Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Trump-to-host-nigerian-president-april-30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trump-to-host-nigerian-president-april-30 (499 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / President Muhammadu Buhari And His Wife Aisha Host Nigerian Entertainer In Aso / WATCH: BBC Africa Host Nigerian Gospel Singer, Sinach Live (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Trump-to-host-nigerian-president-april-30 by akinzgist(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria will meet Donald Trump in Washington on April 30 to discuss issues including “fighting terrorism” and economic, the White House announced Sunday.
“President Trump looks forward to discussing ways to enhance our strategic partnership and advance our shared priorities: promoting economic growth and reforms, fighting terrorism and other threats to peace and security, and building on Nigeria’s role as a democratic leader in the region,” the White House said in a statement.
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/15/trump-to-host-nigerian-president-april-30/
Re: Trump-to-host-nigerian-president-april-30 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Noted
Re: Trump-to-host-nigerian-president-april-30 by Mynd44: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2018

(1)

"I Never Hated Your Queen" - Tobi Brother Writes About Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly Over Male Client In Enugu State (video) / My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.