Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

EPL: Jose Mourinho Offers 'congratulations' To Champions - But Promised Next Se - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Jose Mourinho Offers 'congratulations' To Champions - But Promised Next Se (415 Views)

EPL: Jose Mourinho Eager To Return To Former Club / NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United / Epl:jose Mourinho Was Surprise To Be Offered Matic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Jose Mourinho Offers 'congratulations' To Champions - But Promised Next Se by 9jastone: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jose Mourinho praised Manchester City on winning the Premier League title — however promised to battle them for it next season.

Manchester United's stun 1-0 vanquish at home to base club West Brom on Sunday affirmed City as champions with five games left to play.

But Mourinho, who had won the league title in his second season wherever he has managed until now, promised City and Guardiola he will ensure his Reds make a sustained challenge next season.

“I don’t know if I was the first, second or third, but I congratulated them, face to face, when I had the chance,” said the Special One.

“I knew that Read More: https://www.9jastone.com/2018/04/epl-jose-mourinho-offers.html

(1) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta In Tears As He Confirms Leaving Barca {video} / Sergio Ramos Could Face A €1billion Lawsuit For Injuring Salah / Highlights Of Nigeria's World Cup Foe, Iceland Match Against Ghana Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.