Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari (20520 Views)

Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Sydney17(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
What's there to be proud about in Nigeria

The Government does not even care how the masses survive I wish you're from south Sudan or Burundi, maybe you'll be so proud finally! Make una no thank God say una be naija!

undecided undecided
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
People from the North have this particular stereotypical way of reasoning be it illiterate or literate.

Seriously, they don't belong on earth, they're just here causing religious and nepotistic nuisance.

People like you are problem of the world and you know that, right? Stereotyping people up and down. Do that name even sounded northern to you?

1 Like

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Notatribalist(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2018
jhggff:
this is all you could post this early morning?I SMH for you
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by anyimontana(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Stupid man, why not provide the additional qualification requested. U forged certificate only to come here and leave the real issue, substituting it for a senseless nepotic bearing.
Nigerians will never think aright and cascade ideas towards promoting national unity and integration, instead you seek discord and disunity because of selfish and egocentric interest.

Foolish people.
his region is academically disadvantaged na.... And he won't b the first to disassociate himself with the zoo.. Many hv bin doing it silently since early 2015
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by ZarahBuhari: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2018
authority2006:

People like you are problem of the world and you know that, right? Stereotyping people up and down. Do that name even sounded northern to you?
Problem to the world alone?
I'm also responsible for boko haram bombings?
I'm also responsible for herdsmen killings?
I'm also responsible for the recession in Nigeria today?
I'm also responsible for the Zamfara and Tarawa, Benue, Ebonyi etc killings?
I'm also responsible for for the food shortages and unemployment in Nigeria today?
I'm also responsible for the blame games this current administration has been into?
I'm also responsible for your inability to reason properly?
I'm also responsible for your zombieism?

What more am I responsible for?
Is Nasarawa part of Southern Region?
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by KushLyon(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2018
wow, so someone can actually divorce Nigeria cheesy good to know
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by jerecrown(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2018
When i remember how joy do expire to some pple it baffle mi
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by SoNature(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
authority2006:

Read the article before complaining

He's from the north

1 Like

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Billionboi: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Stupid man, why not provide the additional qualification requested. U forged certificate only to come here and leave the real issue, substituting it for a senseless nepotic bearing.
Nigerians will never think aright and cascade ideas towards promoting national unity and integration, instead you seek discord and disunity because of selfish and egocentric interest.

Foolish people.
hahahaha

Na by force to be citizen again?
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Kaycee9242(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2018
D question is, will Buhari read d letter?
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by NORSIYK(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2018
authority2006:

I guess nasarawa state is in the South East.
Ignoramus comments before reading

1 Like

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by HiddenShadow: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2018
He should go and get a Master's Degree in his course of study.
Why bring in ethnicity when he has no case.
If he has a Master's Degree who will be able to challenge him.?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by joenor(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2018
SMH
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by TailofdeNight: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Roger3D:
Another ibo prick
go back to primary 5 mumu
did u read the post at all

1 Like

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Mejor79(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2018
It was gathered that the 7th Governing Council of the institution gave Koreyo two years to produce a foreign institution master degree in Ceramic Science and Engineering or he would be dismissed from service.

Koreyo from Nasarawa State, said that the management of the polytechnic refused to communicate the information to him in written.

He alleged that since 2010 till date, the institutions had refused to approve his application for staff development opportunity because the Igbo constituted principal officers in the school.

Why bring in sentiments (Igbo constituted principal officers in the school) as if it's an igbo policy or the institution Governing Council initiated it, not knowing it's purely a government policy. Using MBA professional in academic environment instead of Msc. must he remain a lecturer why not go into another profession where he can fit in professionally.

Anyway he may have his way since we practice nepotism in government/power, they may toll Koreyo's line of sentiment and change policies rather sustain procedures/policy to improve standard of education.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by micmond: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Mr lecturer kindly comply with the authorities, I know it's tough acquiring additional qualification, but for the sake of Nigeria and your students you need to go the extra mile.

But for denouncing nigeria, YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL BUHARI "COS" HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE IS NOT IN NIGERIA after all BIAFRANS's has denounced nigeria
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Guyman02: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Nonsense, many of us have gone back to school to acquire new certificates that suits our current jobs.
You lecture in ceramics and glass but went and got a masters in business admin and you want promotion based on the wrong extra certificate?

So an engineering lecturer can go and get a masters in theater arts and insist on being made a HOD of Engineering Department and if the school refuses he will claim ethnic bias against him? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Rolings: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

Foolish people.

Never saw anywhere in the article where forgery is mentioned . He has an MBA instead of MSC how is that forgery?
Who doesnt know how nepotic ibos are?
Simple its a case of discrimination because he is non ibo.

As usual they want to overpopulate other regions but also dont want other tribes in their lanf . Greedy selfish lot.
i dont usually tow the tribalistic line but when it come to ibos i go tribalistic because they think they have monopoly of tribalism.
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Guyman02: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Rolings:

Never saw anywhere in the article where forgery is mentioned . He has an MBA instead of MSC how is that forgery?
Who doesnt know how nepotic ibos are?
Simple its a case of discrimination because he is non ibo.

As usual they want to overpopulate other regions but also dont want other tribes in their lanf . Greedy selfish lot.
i dont usually tow the tribalistic line but when it come to ibos i go tribalistic because they think they have monopoly of tribalism.

I will like to know how many of his Igbo colleagues got promoted with MBA instead of MSc which is a FG policy that has not been changed?

The school is a federal institution and the FG has stated that the are aware of the issue which affects several lecturers.

Perhaps you can grant the man scholarship to go and upgrade and lets see if they won't promote him because he is non Igbo.
The reality is that Igbos hate mediocrity even amongst their own people

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by chuka5000(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Roger3D:
Another ibo prick
next time read before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by SlayerForever: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Look at the way Afonja are commenting without reading the post. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
datola:
He alleged that since 2010 till date, the institutions had refused to approve his application for staff development opportunity because the Igbo constituted principal officers in the school.

A case of acussing the acussers of maginalisation.

Bros you forgot one thing, the so called lecturer has not been able to provide an additional cert. since 2010 till today, but want play the ethnic card, why not produce it first then we know the school is actually marginalizing you.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by MikeBetty(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
koladebrainiac:
I never read am but in my mind, I know sey na Igbo man go do am. man! Nigeria owes u nothing. go anywhere u wan go make u reduce. let us know who remain n patriotic for this country
pls Read am, Ignorant Is Not An Excuss Before The Law. (1) All Lecturers Where Asked To Obtain/upgrade In Their Areas Of Specialization, He Left Ceramics And Glass Work And Upgraded In Business Administration Which Is Not The Course He Teaches. (2) All The Affected Lecturers Were Financed By TETFUND Of Which He Collected #5m Alongside With Others But He Refused To Upgrade To His Field Of Study. (3) He Is Not The Only Lecturer Affected, Why Will He Be Singled Out For Preferential Treatment? (4) He Assert Igbo Being Majority In The Institution To Gain Sympaty Of The North But Refused To Mention Others Tribes Affected. (5) He Should Be Made To Refund The #5m He Collected Back To Tetfund Prosecuted For Fraud Because He Misused The National Fund. (6) His Certificate Maybe Islamic Study

1 Like

Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
koladebrainiac:
I never read am but in my mind, I know sey na Igbo man go do am. man! Nigeria owes u nothing. go anywhere u wan go make u reduce. let us know who remain n patriotic for this country
The.man said he is from Nasarawa state victimised by Igbo constituted authority
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by castrol180(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibo (yimiri), ethnocentrism, and tribalism are one...
Re: Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari by Newboss(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

Foolish people.
Can you read at all? angry

Didn't you see where mentioned that his application was never approved? angry Jeez! angry

Disgusting! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / OAU-Ife University Closed Down Indefinitely / Post Utme Result And Admission List Of Rufus Giwa Poly Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.