Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers (2726 Views)

Tokyo Olympics: Five Nigerians Who Won Medals For Other Countries / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by Simba123: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Footballers aren’t in for the money. No, no – they’re all there to taste the glory of winning, the joy of lifting shiny trophies at the end of a season of toil and trauma. But there are some outstanding players who never tasted the tang of metal, or the fizz of warm champagne – neither for their club nor country, at any level.

We’ve used quite strict criteria here. Despite racking up individual honours, this select group have never won anything with their clubs – including cups and league titles lower down the football pyramid.

Antonio Di Natale..

For a few years, late-bloomer Di Natale was one of the leading lights of Serie A – twice top scorer, and player of the year in 2010. Unfortunately, he played for Udinese and never even reached the final of a cup competition during his club career. It was a different story with Italy, where he was part of the squad which lost 4-0 to Spain in the showpiece event of Euro 2012.

Click on the Link below to view details on this article

http://afriyo.com/12-great-footballers-who-won-absolutely-nothing-in-their-careers
http://afriyo.com/12-great-footballers-who-won-absolutely-nothing-in-their-careers

1 Like

Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by TOSIN116: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2018
WE WILL NOT CLICK! angry

11 Likes

Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by 1shortblackboy: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2018
OP e be.like say u no know where u dey

6 Likes

Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by Ephort: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Guy you too stingy oo. You no even try post part of the content. I'll click when my mother's virginity status is confirmed positive.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lool, click what? Mtcheeeeew..

2 Likes

Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by Simba123: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hello guys
Sorry if I offended you guys . Am just trying to get information across. I have modified the article also
Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by thedondada(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Simba123:
Hello guys
Sorry if I offended you guys . Am just trying to get information across. I have modified the article also

Lol. It's click bait.

Even soccer lovers ain't gonna click.

No joy

1 Like

Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by nwekene: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
u no try at allu no try at allu no try at all
Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by nwekene: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
u no try at allu no try at all
Re: 12 Greatest Footballers Who Won Absolutely Nothing In Their Careers by blessedvisky(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Simba123:
Hello guys
Let me help you with a click sha. Only coz you modified o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Predition / Chelsea Confirms Signing Of Defender '' Filipe Luis '' / Nairabet 1st-half Correct Score 2 Other Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.