Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (39048 Views)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / "Na Duty Dey Rush Us" - Police PRO Opetola Dolapo In Adorable Throwback Photo / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by nothernstar: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Talking from experience?
then your character is bad simple. Nothing turns a man off like a badly behaved lady.

2 Likes

Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Born2Breed(f): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2018
XVIER:
Olopa it's not food please stop misleading the younger generations about to get married cos you watch too much Nollywood village movies.

The 3 factors to a man's soul are:
1. Emotional attractions for each other

2. Independent Lady

3. You make his life better by being in it.

If it's food then I will employ my mother in my marriage cos it's her food I'm used to I hardly eat people's food. Though that's me anyway.

You are a male I presume. As you guys always say..if you know you know....good food is a big PLUS+++. Ask mummy!

1 Like

Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by BabbanBura(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2018
themosthigh:
We shouldn’t bring up our women like this. Is it that women are living their lives to serve men?
Who says a women should be the one to cook and clean? Men can do so too. Women now work and sometimes even make more money than men so should not be relegated to the background like this.

Say whatever you wish here it doesn't change the fact that the woman's primary responsibility is home making and housekeeping while man's is leadership, safety (protection/security) and provision - if you are not brought up to play your role as a woman na so you go lay on the bed when the time comes but go about misleading others who have appetite for laziness. any woman who doesn't build her home is foolish whether she had a paid job /business or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Lexusgs430: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

If Chioma were to be your sister, will you write this?

Oga, you know me?
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Lexusgs430: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2018
nothernstar:
then your character is bad simple. Nothing turns a man off like a badly behaved lady.

Let's hang out. I promise to enjoy your meals and not break your heart.....
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by BabbanBura(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

You are a male I presume. As you guys always say..if you know you know....good food is a big PLUS+++. Ask mummy!

He needs to add food as No.4.

With those juicies, i won't mind breaking the rules miss! But i no wan breed woo
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by femliany(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Facebooker:
What kind of news is this for early Monday morning? As if d Davido dick is that big. My pussie has sustained better size and width.
you must be a MAN
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by greggng: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2018
brainworkng:
How is this part of police officer's duty, this is how jobless our police are...smh undecided undecided

Aside police work , she has her personal life. She has right to express her self. She is a very hard-working police officer and I respect her. You either take her advice or forget it
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2018
brainworkng:
How is this part of police officer's duty, this is how jobless our police are...smh undecided undecided
shey you posting here it's part of your job description in your office abi?busy man
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by ariesbull: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2018
BabbanBura:

I don't agree with you - you may not know details of Yoruba delicacies but that's your limitation not that Yoruba do not have great dishes.
Please go close to Yoruba friends and learn.
Good morning

I love eforiro
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by VBarraK(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Facebooker post=66746901]As if d Davido dick is that big. My pussie has sustained better size and width

This ur pussy go sweet ni.

Wetin be ur username on facebook make i add you up..100%
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Odmic2839(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2018
themosthigh:
We shouldn’t bring up our women like this. Is it that women are living their lives to serve men?
Who says a women should be the one to cook and clean? Men can do so too. Women now work and sometimes even make more money than men so should not be relegated to the background like this.
I hope you are married and presently in that situation whereby your wife got to work for d money and you make dishes at home and chores. If not then I pray you are married to d woman of your desire which you gonna serve under her. Minister for laziness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Bamz(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2018
themosthigh:

Lol we've spotted 'them'. I respect your opinion oh. I almost dated a girl till we started having arguments over issues that you put up.

Look, the moment a lady choses to 'compete' with men on certain fronts, she loses her identity and she won't even know. Women are unique and way different from men in ways that it compliments men and it should be like that. No forcing it. Things should be organic in relationships, and 'understanding' and 'love' usually serves as anchor but when a lady attempts to think because she can take on 'manly' duties, the man is automatically supposed to take on 'womanly' duties, then that relationship may not follow regular trajectory.

This is entirely my opinion.

PS. My parents have had a successful marriage based on this (as most many Nigerian parents that I know)

1 Like

Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by VBarraK(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2018
This ur pussy go sweet ni. Wetin be ur username on facebook make i add you up..100%
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by livinbygrace: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2018
BabbanBura:

I don't agree with you - you may not know details of Yoruba delicacies but that's your limitation not that Yoruba do not have great dishes.
Please go close to Yoruba friends and learn.
Good morning

Stop being sentimental,Igbos have good and delicious delicacies,Truth must be told.Though some YORUBA foods are also delicious if you get a good cook,but interms of food give it to Igbos.
I am a Yoruba man
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Odmic2839(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
seconded
victims surfacing. God will surely provide d right man for u good women. Just irony of life, d good man meet d wrong woman while d good women meet d wrong men. It hardly for you to find a perfect match in life. Na manage everybody just dey manage.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2018
She has a point some are Oliver Twist though But have no problem serving
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Authoreety:
PRO. So work don finish for office?
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by royalamour(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Facebooker:
What kind of news is this for early Monday morning? As if d Davido dick is that big. My pussie has sustained better size and width.

Guy just stop this fake life.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by livinbygrace: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2018
BabbanBura:

Say whatever you wish here it doesn't change the fact that the woman's primary responsibility is home making and housekeeping while man's is leadership, safety (protection/security) and provision - if you are not brought up to play your role as a woman na so you go lay on the bed when the time comes but go about misleading others who have appetite for laziness. any woman who doesn't build her home is foolish whether she had a paid job /business or not.

You are right and i support your assertion.The role of a woman is to build her home,and that is why irrespective of any man"s contribution or provision to his children,the mother will always take the glory and the father's reward is in heaven.So its only a foolish and irresponsible woman that will not take care of her home.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by ikukuhero: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Prinq post=66746806][/quote]

My colleague has been married for 11 years. She told me that she didn't know what to buy to make soup or stew or how to cook, when she got married. She'll get to the market, call her husband t tell her what to buy. They get home and he'll help her with the meals. Today, she cooks well. She's happily married with 3 kids. So, you know, if u like be the best cook on earth, but u know, the heart will stay where it wanna stay and with who it wanna stay.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by EmmyDJourno: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Cooking is not everything, but if you can't cook hide your face

Why can't you cook self, is cooking that hard, after Stew, Soup and Beans how many foods do we have

Have an organised Kitchen and you would love your time in it

If you can't cook hide your face
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Coldfeets: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Onyochejohn:
If you like cook anything, some men will still not appreciate you

You're right.

I don't really care if a lady can cook well or not.

As long as the lady is intellectually challenging to me, I am good to go.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by chamboy(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2018
If you like be Kfc, i'd still score away goal.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Dirkcoyt: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

Food is not enough . someone like me have to know you too well before i can eat your food.

What i want is a woman that doesn't nag. even if she wan nag make she no do am where i dey because I've got anger issue. so i can't cope with someone that will frustrate me into violence.

So i stay very faraway from nagging women no matter how good the food, the sex or how courteous she is.

i need peace.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
themosthigh:
You will have sense but not today. Because a woman cooks for a man does not mean she’s relegated. The post only said she cooks good food but never stated that she does all the cooking. What mks you think that Davido doesn’t cook?
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by yanabasee(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Onyochejohn:
If you like cook anything, some men will still not appreciate you

This is the kind of statement one will expect from a lady who can't even boil water for a tea!
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Awoofawo(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
boolet:
Every kinda food you can imagine. wink
Add Bedomatic skill to it and you get the picture....the girl don take toto scatter froggi brain....Froggi don enter chop ogbona soup laced toto, e no fit com out again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by XVIER(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

I'm a male, food is just an addition but the police woman said it as if food is all a lady needs to win a man over which is not, and by looking at it she was referring to Davido's relationship. If so Davido should fall in love with eatery then
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by XVIER(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2018
hollywater:
What is this one talking?
What is hard in this simple English to comprehend?
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by donaldfafree(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
She has the desire to prepare something for her husband and the husband was ready to assist. My point is She's not a lazy woman, she was willing to learn and she finally nailed it
ikukuhero:

My colleague has been married for 11 years. She told me that she didn't know what to buy to make soup or stew or how to cook, when she got married. She'll get to the market, call her husband t tell her what to buy. They get home and he'll help her with the meals. Today, she cooks well. She's happily married with 3 kids. So, you know, if u like be the best cook on earth, but u know, the heart will stay where it wanna stay and with who it wanna stay.
Re: Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart by Kaycee9242(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2018
When did d police officer taste d Chioma food dt made her an authority to say dis? No go do ur normal routine of collecting 50 naira on d rd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Wows In Wedding Themed Photoshoot / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.