Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise (10768 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by danfidel01(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Please who knows the traveling cost of Lagos to Anambra and Ibadan to Anambra. Please helpm Out..
Thanks in advance
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by AnaCheks(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Ekocopa
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by AnaCheks(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
danfidel01:
Please who knows the traveling cost of Lagos to Anambra and Ibadan to Anambra. Please helpm Out..
Thanks in advance
lagos to Anambra is 7k max same with ibadan
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by AnaCheks(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
adigun27:
Plss is there scream 2
Yes there is stream 2, I don't know of SCREAM 2
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by AnaCheks(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2018
bayocanny:

Bro, it seems plateau make sense, am hoping to serve there as well
Plateau make sense joor. Just d weather...too cold
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by raphaeladeyele: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
ok
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by Champella(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I said it.now I'm posted to Adamawa

How do u expect people from the west or east to travel a 10hrs journey just for 19800 service.

All the nysc staffs must be mad for posting me to Adamawa

Let me get prepared to redeploy
I can't waste one year in Adamawa.book haram state sad

Pls and pls.how do I redeploy
Wat do I need

Hello brother,

Adamawa State is not a bad place to serve in. Based on Google map, it is 20 hours from Lagos State by road.

The NYSC camp is in Girei Local Government Area and it is about 30 minutes from the capital, Yola. Camp is fun depending on what fun is to you. You will meet people from various backgrounds. Just conduct yourself properly and enjoy your stay in camp for these 3 weeks.

Any other information you need will be responded to as soon as possible. I am expecting you and every other corps members very soon in Adamawa State.

Good luck!
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by akum78: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Serve the Nation
Re: 2018 Batch "A" Corpers: Things To Bring To Orientation Exercise by DanTaraba(m): 2:51am On Apr 17, 2018
adigun27:
Plss is there scream 2
There is stream 2, I am a victim embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Closure: Airlines, Cab Operators Anticipate Losses / Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? / FG To Receive 802 Nigerian Returnees From Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.