Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares (2219 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by exlinkleads(f): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2018
A Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) member identified as @Villageparrot on Twitter, took to the platform to call out the GO of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye over the controversial tithing issue. According to the Twitter user, 'Pastor Adeboye is a fraud'. He further stated that spiritual leader, Guru Maharaji will make heaven ahead of some of the acclaimed anointed pastors.

Read his tweets below;

“Pastor Adeboye tells pastors to tell their church members they won’t make heaven unless they pay their tithe. One word for him: fraud! We need to put an end to pastors blackmailing the hopeless and poor into giving what they don’t have. Pastor Adeboye even disappoints me the most primarily because I expected more; secondarily because he’s my pastor. This is not how Jesus Christ instructed us to live in the Bible. He taught us so much more.

What would it take Pastor Adeboye on one night to ask congregation to donate a total of N500m to build hospitals, skills development centers, sports centers, schools for IDP camps? What would it cost Pastor Adeboye to have a special outreach to help residents of IDP Camps? What much better way to preach the love of Christ is there than to do something for the less privileged?

The other day Pastor Adeboye announced 2 million people should be fed every Sunday. There’s a difference between feeding 2 million people and feeding 2 million HUNGRY people. But barest minimum Twitter said that was enough. Only thing Pastor Adeboye knows how to do is stand on that pulpit to ask people to donate billions of Naira to build more church branches. Please, how is this any different from a business model?

Of course you’ll be right to say “taking care of IDP Camps is government’s responsibility” …but, the Bible didn’t teach that we should leave kindness and humanity to government, so… I read my Bible properly, through and through. I attend RCCG and I am telling you that Pastor Adeboye declaring non-payment of tithe as the ticket to hell is FRAUD! I know many of you will come and say “How do you know Pastor Adeboye is not doing this already?” My answer is NO! In furtherance, don’t be a fool to defend a pastor that doesn’t even know your name.

It’s time everybody came to full appreciation that churches in Nigeria are business establishments set up to extort the poor and hopeless. "If you give your tithe, the windows of heaven will open to you…” IT IS A SCAM! How many rich men of this world give tithes? Dangote dey pay tithes? Okay, I know you’ll say devil gave them that money. Shut up!

If Jesus Christ was in Nigeria, would he ignore the IDP Camps and not bring good tidings to them? Aren’t they our brothers, sisters and neighbors? Why can’t Pastor Adeboye say “okay this month, we are raising N500m for our kinsmen in IDP Camps”?

Pastors acquiring private jets, building mansions, amassing stupendous wealth, but they’re teaching the poor masses “Heaven is your goal and home, this world is a journey” Isn’t that fraudulent? Look at what Sam Adeyemi, for example, has done with DayStar. See how he tries to reach as many people as he can. He teaches. He nurtures. That’s what pastors are meant to do. Not arm-twisting people into giving what they barely can get by with.

But yes, pastors have managed to cage a lot of people by “touch not my anointed” and they’ve lied to you that “touch” includes talking. Well, all the ‘big’ pastors in this country are frauds and that’s that! Touch not my anointed my black ass. Pastors that take money from the same politicians that have impoverished their congregation, is that a pastor one should respect?

Pastors that take money from politicians, then are the first to call judges (a member of their church) when such politicians face charges in their court. Nah, not today Satan.
Typical Nigerian church:- Preach prosperity – Ask for donations – Do thanksgiving – Ask for donation – Preach about tithe – Ask for donation. Money, money, money, money. Guru Maharaji will make heaven ahead of some of your “anointed” pastors. It’ll shock you.

All the tithe RCCG has been receiving, what have they done with it? They successfully built a school that members of their church can’t afford. School built with their hard-earned money.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/pastor-enoch-adeboye-is-fraud-rccg.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Let the truth be told. God save us from enemies within. Forgive me if I have sin against thee.

This is front page worthy. Mods

FTC, I dedicate it to the IDP'S.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by dafeyankee: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Na today?

We have been saying this same thing for years them no hear. A man that is greedy and likes power like him,can be compared to Buhari and Saraki.

When that law made him step down temporarily as the Church head in Nigeria. He proclaimed himself World wide overseer,and then appointed his boy in his former position not to look into the account of the Church.

May the real GOD arrest Pastor Adeboye and other prosperity Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by GoldCircle: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2018
This is deep! We will get there eventually. Small small our eyes don dey clear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by IdeyFindWife: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Na U sabi
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Baawaa(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2018
A Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) member identified as @Villageparrot on Twitter, took to the platform to call out the GO of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye over the controversial tithing issue. According to the Twitter user, 'Pastor Adeboye is a fraud'. He further stated that spiritual leader, Guru Maharaji will make heaven ahead of some of the acclaimed anointed pastors.
It is the spirit of Guru maharaji that is tormenting this guy,he need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Make I just relax, watch them in 3D for this thread

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy
The guy has reached the end of his tether and exploded.
cheesy
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Paperwhite(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2018
"Typical Nigerian church:- Preach prosperity – Ask for donations – Do thanksgiving – Ask for donation – Preach about tithe – Ask for donation. Money, money, money, money. Guru Maharaji will make heaven ahead of some of your “anointed” pastors. It’ll shock you."
That is a stark truth of Nigerian so called MOG.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by adadike(f): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2018
At this juncture, I believe we should start paying our tithes to the less privileged
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by dafeyankee: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
adadike:
At this juncture, I believe we should start paying our tithes to the less privileged

After looking at your profile picture Ada

I want to ask you this

LET me be your DAVIDO okay?
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Adeboye don they destroy his hard earned empire he built by himself

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by internationalman(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Never for once have I seen any pastor preached Mark 10 : 25

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by ellapius(f): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Someone must talk...help me ask that guy is it his money is it his tithe.. .he can put Al thus post o fight adeboye that h did not come for.. .abeg tell him to do a twitter post for Phcn. Mtn. Buhari. He can use his talent well there.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2018

Mark 10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Sammiel: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Weldone, you are spot on. Nigerians should wise up and stop being scammed. This thread is front page worthy.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Heavance(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
I bet you, Freeze is going to locate this guy with an award.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Theolenah(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
dafeyankee:
Na today?

We have been saying this same thing for years them no hear. A man that is greedy and likes power like him,can be compared to Buhari and Saraki.

When that law made him step down temporarily as the Church head in Nigeria. He proclaimed himself World wide overseer,and then appointed his boy in his former position not to look into the account of the Church.

May the real GOD arrest Pastor Adeboye and other prosperity Pastors.
Will you keep shut!
RCCG has outreaches round Nigeria providing food,clothing and education for the poor.
The CRM employs thousands of nigerians,the ppl building rccg churches are earning.
Most of you are BASTARDS OF FAITH.
Go and read your bible and not you preachers.
Are you serving God or man?
God said pay tithe,do it even if ur Pst is stealing it
Pst Adeboye has spoken the truth,a robber cannot be with God in heaven.
So I'll appreciate if you can keep shut.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by segmond(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Theolenah:

Will you keep shut!
RCCG has outreaches round Nigeria providing food,clothing and education for the poor.
The CRM employs thousands of nigerians,the ppl building rccg churches are earning.

Seriously, are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by paxonel(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Theolenah:

Will you keep shut!
First class thief undecided
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by OkCornel(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jesus the son of God whom all these men of God claim to follow never for once collected tithe from His followers...

However, these men of God who supposedly follow Jesus now claim to have an authority to collect tithes abi?

Anyways, I'll be waiting for someone to show me where in the Old or new testament God authorized tithes to be paid monetarily...

And before any sheeple comes shouting money was not in use when God gave the Laws to Moses...should be kind enough to tell me what Abraham used to purchase the grave Sarah was buried OR what Joseph's brothers used to purchase grains from Egypt OR what the rebellious Israelites used in creating the golden calf...

Bunch of thieves twisting the word of God to fatten their pockets... Worshippers of mammon...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A BLIND MAN LEADS A GROUP OF BLIND MEN...THEY ALL FALL INTO A DITCH!

Blind men who cannot tell the difference between Judaism and Christianity!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is A Fraud - RCCG Member Declares by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2018
internationalman:

Mark 10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
therefore u must be poor?

(1) (Reply)

Deceitful Conception: The Case Of Gilbert Deya / SPEAKING IN TONGUES:... THE RULES, TRUTH!!! / ccc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.