Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos (16009 Views)

Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by phase1: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2018
No southern team can go up north and beat or draw katsina fc, Kano pillars, Elkanemi FC.

Northern fans will ensure nobody comes out of that stadium alive.

That's how shitty the zoological contraption is.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2018
They should have beaten their own players and not the opponents nor the officials
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Sydney17(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Must we always curse n insult our country over every issue? This kind of shit happen everywhere in the world! Liverpool fans were fined recently for damaging Manchester city bus and attacking some fans! Will anybody blame the UK? Nigeria problem is Nigerian! I have never seen people that hate their country like Nigerians! You will hardly see a Malawian, a Zimbabwean, an Eritrean,a Congolese or other poverty stricken countries bringing their country name to disrepute! What are we doing as an individual to make the country great? If you don't want the leadership, let's take to the street n shut down the country or let's wait n vote them out rather than using every available opportunity to insult n curse our land! Until we unanimously change our approach n raise the curse we place on this Nation! We shall keep complaining, 2019 might produce another president but I bet we shall all be back here screaming blue murder because we won't change our approach! Make una continue dey insult una country while other nation with larger problems attract foreign investors! Na una e dey affect no be any president

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by internationalman(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
What do you expect from IPOB terrorists
Did u ever wonder the fight ensued bcoz club from a terrorist state was involved...

Orue

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by betonnaira: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Hello friend, please check out our new betting site www.betonnaira.com

Its the first of a kind gaming system in Nigeria

No odds, no cuts, no story, easy play, get paid daily.

Visit www.betonnaira.com/help.php to learn more

if u have any question i will gladly explain more.

Please note: we don't sell tips, or do odds.
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Sydney17:
Must we always curse n insult our country over every issue? This kind of shit happen everywhere in the world! Liverpool fans were fined recently for damaging Manchester city bus and attacking some fans! Will anybody blame the UK? Nigeria problem is Nigerian! I have never seen people that hate their country like Nigerians! You will hardly see a Malawian, a Zimbabwean, an Eritrean,a Congolese or other poverty stricken countries bringing their country name to disrepute! What are we doing as an individual to make the country great? If you don't want the leadership, let's take to the street n shut down the country or let's wait n vote them out rather than using every available opportunity to insult n curse our land! Until we unanimously change our approach n raise the curse we place on this Nation! We shall keep complaining, 2019 might produce another president but I bet we shall all be back here screaming blue murder because we won't change our approach! Make una continue dey insult una country while other nation with larger problems attract foreign investors! Na una e dey affect no be any president
Thank you for this comment. I wonder how some people reason. Things like this happen everywhere in the world. They don't curse the nation or the government. Nigerians are the most unsatisfied set of people in the world. Instead of them to blame the parties that were involved in this brawl no they won't, they would rather blame the govt. Even if Mohammed, Buddha or Jesus become Nigeria president in 2019, they will still scream.
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
So easy to spot the handwork of our highly biased media which delights in under reporting southern barbarity.

I'm quite sure if this same incident had happened in the north the whole media wud be replete with sensational headlines like, 'Northern football fans vents carnage on Ibo footballers'.

This is coming from a region that prides itself as highly educated, advanced, civilised, tolerant and hospitable as well it loves to alws play the victim

Meanwhile, this same very self-righteous people love to call Nigeria a 'zoo and shithole country'.

Later they will come and tell us 'Nigerians hate us'
how dem for report am is something wrong with your brain oga....haba condemn dont trivialize
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Saintsquare(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2018
I hope they have played away already if not chai
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
how dem for report am is something wrong with your brain oga....haba condemn dont trivialize
If u ask me, this kinda violence happens everywhere in the world.
But my anger is the media whose bias is alarmingly skewed against the northern part of the country

Mind u am from the south blood to blood
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Sydney17(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Thank you for this comment. I wonder how some people reason. Things like this happen everywhere in the world. They don't curse the nation or the government. Nigerians are the most unsatisfied set of people in the world. Instead of them to blame the parties that were involved in this brawl no they won't, they would rather blame the govt. Even if Mohammed, Buddha or Jesus become Nigeria president in 2019, they will still scream.
I read comments here daily n my heart bleed! We are to be blamed for Nigeria downfall and not any leader! We politicize every issue
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by donqx: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
oh
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Sydney17:
I read comments here daily n my heart bleed! We are to be blamed for Nigeria downfall and not any leader! We politicize every issue
Exactly! That is what most them don't know they think government is only the problem of Nigeria. Nigeria problem is caused by the followers. Hate speeches everywhere, religion intolerance, swindling fellow humans just to get to the the top. The list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Michael Oliver is very lucky...buffoon for bunch am
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If u ask me, this kinda violence happens everywhere in the world.
But my anger is the media whose bias is alarmingly skewed against the northern part of the country

Mind u am from the south blood to blood
which bias....wee violence De pass for dis country pass nobe north....boko haram suspected herdsmen wahala religious crises nobe north... Bt football self Na sunshine don do wahala pass dis season abi nobe so
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by eminilo: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2018
blessedweapon:
Na wetin juve suppose do Michael oliver, although his wife has been receiving death threats since then.

You don't mess with mad hatters.

#mafia

right on point
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by kabawa(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Yeebos are always barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Ifunanya327(f): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Fifa should remove nigerian league.. Too many touts and barbarians.. All they do is come to fight if the away team wins.... 99% Always home team winnings
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by obonujoker(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2018
blessedweapon:
Na wetin juve suppose do Michael oliver, although his wife has been receiving death threats since then.

You don't mess with mad hatters.

#mafia

Buh wen you do PSG, arsenal and Chelsea.... it was OK ba
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by vioment: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2018
A very foolish move by the hooligan fans. Police need to install cameras for events that they can be watching live while the game is ON. We know of these technologies but we act too archaic to implement them. By now, many people will be declared wanted.
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by acenazt: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2018
If they go to Katsina and get beaten they will forget their own and shout North is boko haram and all sorts of obscenities.fooools
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sydney17:
God bless u.
They complain of bad leaders but are ready to do worse when given same opportunity.

It is only bad followers that become bad leaders which most Nigerian youths belong.

Imagine some will call Nigeria all sort of names and even open their mouth to say Nigeria can never be good and at same time they will be carrying their CVs and looking for jobs.
What I've seen and heard from this forum is making me to wonder if most people are actually graduates.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Turantula(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wonder where the zoo keepers where, and why they couldn't control these animals from the North. Am sure that the useless referee is from the North also
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigeria league 4u
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by akum78: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2018
what do u exoect from Ipob terrorists undecided
Re: Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos by tck2000(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
rusher14:
I'm sure they took the Biafra/Aboki matter to heart.

1-1 goalless draw.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Galleria News Free Football Predictions/ Tips / AFCON2021: Winning With Senegal Is The Best Day Of My Life - Sadio Mane / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.