Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact (6545 Views)

Famous People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame And Money / When Its Obvious Someone Has Sold Their Soul To Get Where They Are / Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by UsefulTunde(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2018
These are the top 13 famous singers that sold their soul to the devil for fame.

It is not new that singers are now satanic worshippers in return for fame! These are the singers that make it know to the world clearly that they belong.

Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame with PROOFFcat Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PgU0h-vOtg&feature=youtu.be

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Bestypretty: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by galadima77(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
what is your proof?
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by UsefulTunde(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Change your moniker to uselesstunde

5 Likes

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
angry angry

Michael has always been a successful A list entertainer right from childhood. He doesn't need to belong to those bandwagon illuminatis, He even stood up against a known satanist Tony Motola of Sony music inc.

Love and hate have nothing in common, listen to Michael songs, it's all about love for humanity and a better world!

Continue to rest in Peace king of POP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
galadima77:
what is your proof?
Buy and watch "The Secret Of American Music Industry

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Mofe72: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Someone woke up one day, to put down some intriguing stories and broadcasted it for one reason or the other and you believe it, because you saw it on the internet. SMH.

What if it's the agenda of the so-called illuminati, freemason etc. to throw you off their trail by feeding you these stories?

Face your life jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by petxis(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Apart from sense, which other thing to you lack? �
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by thedondada(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Buy and watch "The Secret Of American Music Industry

I watched it. It was utter crap with no proof of anything.

Just shit some dude made up to sell online.

YouTube sales on point.

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by nelsonebby(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
UsefulTunde:
These are the top 13 famous singers that sold their soul to the devil for fame.

It is not new that singers are now satanic worshippers in return for fame! These are the singers that make it know to the world clearly that they belong.

Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame with PROOFFcat Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PgU0h-
vOtg&feature=youtu.be
from that one room wey u dey stay na Im you take know all their secrets

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by yazzman(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
illuminati ain't real ...
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by laribari(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
PHC1stBorn:

angry angry

Michael has always been a successful A list entertainer right from childhood. He doesn't need to belong to those bandwagon illuminatis, He even stood up against a known satanist Tony Motola of Sony music inc.

Love and hate have nothing in common, listen to Michael songs, it's all about love for humanity and a better world!

Continue to rest in Peace king of POP

Oga you are so naive. So you don't know that iluminati refer to the devil has a "her" in the form of a lady? Is Nigeria not a her? You can sing or make love references to Nigeria and address her as a lady.

Chris brown's song titled falling angel referred to the devil as a lady and even questioned God why He judged her, that God didn't give her (satan) a fair chance of judgment. You think all love songs is referring to women? The lyrics are so direct but fools will read and still say he was referring to a lady. There are many biblical coded words used in that song that described the devil. If u want explanation I can give u later but don't wanna make this longer than it is already. These Americans are enemy of God but some of these people are great friends to our own wizkid.

See the lyrics of Chris Brown hit track titled fallen angel. I'm sorry I put this out cos I'm not promoting satanism but just wanna show you.

"Fallen Angel"

[Verse 1]
If I could, take a trip, to outer space
She would be the one, I will see
When I get, to heavens gate
She would welcome me with her arms, open wide, and a smile
Will shadow me brighter than the sun
She hasn’t had a fair chance, so I’ll give her one
Let me tell you who she is, yeah

[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, sent from heaven up above
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to love her, yeah
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, take your judgment off her
I know, that she’s a fallen angel

[Verse 2]
You know, I could
Help her mend, her broken wings
So she can fly again
But I don’t, wanna lose everything that I’ve gained
Turnin me a selfish man (oh)
Cause without em my heart just don’t go, no more (no more)
I couldn’t take the pain, from watchin her fly away
So say that you’ll stay
She’s mine

[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, (ooh) sent from heaven up above
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, so take your judgment off her

[Verse 3]
Don’t you
Baby don’t you (don’t you worry) worry
I’m gon help you (I’m gon help you ) fly
(I’m gon help you fly)
Just take me under yo (take me under) wings,
And we can reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
Baby don’t you (don‘t you worry) worry,
(I’m gon help you fly)
Yo mama, don’t you (take me under) worry
you gon reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
She’s a…

[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, (hey hey) sent from heaven up above, just for me
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to wrap my heart around her, know
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, makin due with all the judgment (no)
I know, that she’s (yeah) a fallen angel (ooh ahh)

[Verse 4]
Baby I know
I know that they done hurt you
But I’m here
Let’s take it all away
So if you let me…
You know what, just put your heart in my hands
And everything they say, I take it back
Like this…

[reversed last verse]

[Verse 5]
You don’t mean nothing, [reversed line]
I don’t want ya, [reversed line]
I don’t need ya, [reversed line]
Never loved ya, [reversed line]
You’re nobody, [reversed line]
You'll never make it, [reversed line]
You’re a mistake (ooh), [reversed line]

I don't wanna talk of wako Jacko for now but michael Jackson is not what you think he was. Before Michael died, he confessed something on stage about iluminati killings, Sony music and called their ceo a devil. Painfully, he described the way they kill all the great clebrity, their death takes same pattern.

If you are not drunk, you die of cocaine or stage your death, claiming you committed suicide (saying you were depressed) or you loose your head and go into rehab where you get cloned and used. It's not the rehab you think. This is very deep. Do you research, browse it, na data go suffer am. Most of these people are killed but make you think they are drug addicts. Well if they are, they introduced them into it and supply them more, thinking you are enjoying life.
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Xa4real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Download Wizkid Ayo App today on Google Play Store
http:///NMS7Yy
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by boss1310(m): 5:08am On Apr 17, 2018
that's how you people encourage laziness and timidity by telling people who have talent not to work hard"because to be famous you have to give your soul to the devil"
research very well about these acts and know how they suffered to make it,MJ broke his nose severally,stayed out of school and wasn't allowed to have a childhood all because he is the family breadwinner.rihanna,Chris brown and Beyonce all started music at a very tender age,at that age you were still clinging onto your parents for everything.
people who post these videos online are people who find it very easy to stay in their armchair to condemn all the hard work these acts perfected from childhood,if you support them then am sorry to say you are as lazy and timid as they are
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by bisi16(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
See mugun!
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2018
He was the lawyer that created the contract between them and the devil.
galadima77:
what is your proof?

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2018
laribari:

Oga you are so naive. So you don't know that iluminati refer to the devil has a "her" in the form of a lady? Is Nigeria not a her? You can sing or make love references to Nigeria and address her as a lady.

Chris brown's song titled falling angel referred to the devil as a lady and even questioned God why He judged her, that God didn't give her (satan) a fair chance of judgment. You think all love songs is referring to women? The lyrics are so direct but fools will read and still say he was referring to a lady. There are many biblical coded words used in that song that described the devil. If u want explanation I can give u later but don't wanna make this longer than it is already. These Americans are enemy of God but some of these people are great friends to our own wizkid.

See the lyrics of Chris Brown hit track titled fallen angel. I'm sorry I put this out cos I'm not promoting satanism but just wanna show you.

[s]"Fallen Angel"

[Verse 1]
If I could, take a trip, to outer space
She would be the one, I will see
When I get, to heavens gate
She would welcome me with her arms, open wide, and a smile
Will shadow me brighter than the sun
She hasn’t had a fair chance, so I’ll give her one
Let me tell you who she is, yeah

[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, sent from heaven up above
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, take your judgment off her

[Verse 2]
You know, I could
Help her mend, her broken wings
So she can fly again
But I don’t, wanna lose everything that I’ve gained
Turnin me a selfish man (oh)
Cause without em my heart just don’t go, no more (no more)
I couldn’t take the pain, from watchin her fly away
So say that you’ll stay
She’s mine

[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, (ooh) sent from heaven up above
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, so take your judgment off her

[Verse 3]
Don’t you
Baby don’t you (don’t you worry) worry
(I’m gon help you fly)
Just take me under yo (take me under) wings,
And we can reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
Baby don’t you (don‘t you worry) worry,
(I’m gon help you fly)
Yo mama, don’t you (take me under) worry
you gon reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
She’s a…

[Chorus]
She’s a fallen angel, (hey hey) sent from heaven up above, just for me
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to wrap my heart around her, know
(Know that she’s) She’s a fallen angel, makin due with all the judgment (no)
I know, that she’s (yeah) a fallen angel (ooh ahh)

[Verse 4]
Baby I know
I know that they done hurt you
But I’m here
Let’s take it all away
So if you let me…
You know what, just put your heart in my hands
And everything they say, I take it back
Like this…

[reversed last verse]

[Verse 5]
You don’t mean nothing, [reversed line]
I don’t want ya, [reversed line]
I don’t need ya, [reversed line]
Never loved ya, [reversed line]
You’re nobody, [reversed line]
You'll never make it, [reversed line]
You’re a mistake (ooh), [reversed line]
[/s]

I don't wanna talk of wako Jacko for now but michael Jackson is not what you think he was. Before Michael died, he confessed something on stage about iluminati killings, Sony music and called their ceo a devil. Painfully, he described the way they kill all the great clebrity, their death takes same pattern.

If you are not drunk, you die of cocaine or stage your death, claiming you committed suicide (saying you were depressed) or you loose your head and go into rehab where you get cloned and used. It's not the rehab you think. This is very deep. Do you research, browse it, na data go suffer am. Most of these people are killed but make you think they are drug addicts. Well if they are, they introduced them into it and supply them more, thinking you are enjoying life.

You just drifted far away from my point. My opinion didn't even tally to what u are talking about. I singled MJ out of other entertainer obviously bcs of his ignorance then at the peak of his career in the early 90's which could have been under the control of the illuminatis. He realized the implication soon afterward and left colombia record/Sony entertainment calling the then CEO Tommy Mottola the real devil himself.
Most of his hit songs afterwards such as
......Earth songs
......Man in the mirror
......They don't care about us
......Heal the world
......Cry
And
.......Why

were centered on the LOVE for humanity; making the world a better place, that's what my previous point was all about. Those songs truly preached the gospel of love. MJ deserved to be canonized as a saint
Re: Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact by galadima77(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
He was the lawyer that created the contract between them and the devil.

hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Strolling On The Streets Of Lagos Like A Classic Man / Psquare's Peter Okoye Denies Visiting Strip Club / See How A Man Who Spent Millions To Look Like A Lady Finally Looks Like(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.