Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors (1027 Views)

Toni Payne Gushes Over Her Union With 9ice, Says They Made A Great Team / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Photos:don Jazzy ,wizkid,tiwa Savage,vector Celebrate Birthday With 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by gbolademi: 2:02pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by temmytanny(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2010
i think he did the best to clear his name since 9ice have decided not to clear the air on the issue.

after listening to the conversation, i belive the whole story was cooked up for 9ice to sell his album
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by belingo2: 12:09am On May 15, 2010
temmytanny:

i think he did the best to clear his name since 9ice have decided not to clear the air on the issue.

after listening to the conversation, i belive the whole story was cooked up for 9ice to sell his album

i couldn't agree less with u, the most disturbing one to me was when he said "if this was 2001 0r 2099 i would have released a statement" but since he's now a mega star, he can't, i don't wish for he's downfall but the rate at which 9ice he's going, he's near, he knew want he was doing all this while, he used TP to acheive fame, we write that song so well that made 99.9% of his fans to believe he was referring to his wife, and about a month after he released the album, he informed us that he has seperated from his wife, as if he informed us he was getting married to her before theY wedded, my prayer for him if his wife did not wrong him is that "A WOMAN HELPED HIM GAIN SUCCESS, A WOMAN WILL ALSO BRING HIM DOWN!! my 2cents,
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by temmytanny(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2010
just incase people dont know.the track was recorded in 2002 0r 2003 b4 he even met TP and it was TP her self that produced it. I may not have enough evidence to back this up but a very close friend of 9ice said this. That even why TP challenged him
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2010
9ce shuld just realise dat even if they r divorced she is stil d mother of his child.
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by jawosin(m): 5:22am On May 16, 2010
this is amazing. something doesnt sound right to me, i have always pictures 9ice as a humble guy but he sounded so arrogant and bull headed. it doesnt cost him anything to say my fans i am not or i am talking about her. it seems 9ice knows exactly what he is doing, i wonder what strategy he will use to sell his next album.
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by atilla(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2010
this ruggedy is a jobless bagger. He involved himmself in this thing with facebook and now he is even going to the point of recording phone calls. Why doesnt he just remove himself from the situation with silence rather than all this rubbish.

I dont blame nice for what he said. the guy is going through his own wahala.
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On May 16, 2010
I think 9ice is Crazy! grin
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by shilling(f): 3:09am On May 17, 2010
mama-gee:

I think 9ice is Crazy! grin

Same here. . . totally classless!
Re: Phone Conversation With 9ice On Tony Payne Rumors by diddysnow: 3:39am On May 17, 2010
9ice maybe crazy but do not forget that in any business, there is always what is called

"MARKETING STRATEGY" and that is it for the album and as for the phone conversations, it

is for Ruggedman to clear his but when i read it in the newspaper, it is like Ruggedman is

having a kind of conscience but forget they both stars who among us can prove that

conversation to true? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Managing Director Of Guaranty Trust Bank (gtb) Plc, Olutayo Adeleye Aderinokun, Is Dead. / Tuface Idibia Expecting Baby No.6. Baby Mama, Pero Adeniyi Pregnant Again / Whitney Huston's Daughter Drug Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.