Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (781 Views)

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived / 2019: I Declared Because Nigerians Were Talking Too Much - Buhari Speaks From UK / Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by LarryBee1k: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Bless you
Re: by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2018
in this 21st century u want us to be under those white demons are u mad? angry
Re: by mikejj(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2018
grin if beggers were horses wishes will ride
Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Asowari:

Who are the real devil? You think our politicians give a sh1t about us? It's evil vs greater evil.
Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
As I'm typing, people are fighting at where people are voting, imagine. Our mentality is just too poor
Re: by Omololu2121: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Stupid talk.

Colonial masters are part of the people that put Africa in this mess she found herself today,lumping different tribes together.

A country like Nigeria should not be existing at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Asowari:

Then why do you wanna go to abroad so bad. Tell won't you leave this shithole for the devils country.
Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Omololu2121:
Stupid talk.

Colonial masters are part of the people that put Africa in this mess she found herself today,lumping different tribes together.

A country like Nigeria should not be existing at all.

You may be right, but don't lie. Was Nigeria not wonderful during their time?
Re: by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Then why do you wanna go to abroad so bad. Tell won't you like this shithole for the devils country.

u are a slave don't talk to me again

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Then why do you wanna go to abroad so bad. Tell won't you like this shithole for the devils country.

u are a slave the whites devils are the ones who made Nigerian this way

1 Like

Re: by conductorl7: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

You may be right, but don't lie. Was Nigeria not wonderful during their time?
Shitgeria shouldn't be created in the first place.
It was greed and desperation for power that led the British confusionists to create a monumental fraud like Shitgeria.
Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Asowari:
u are a slave don't talk to me again

That's just very immature! Thanks.
Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Bless you
Re: by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
THIS OP IS DEFINITELY LESS THAN 50 YEARS OR A STAUNCH MEMBER OF THE PALM WINE DRINKERS PARTY
Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Asowari:
u are a slave the whites devils are the ones who made Nigerian this way

Nope. A great man will accept responsibility no matter how f#cked up its.
Re: by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Nope. A great man will accept responsibility no matter how f#cked up its.
didn't I tell u not to mention me again?

1 Like

Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
THIS OP IS DEFINITELY LESS THAN 50 YEARS OR A STAUNCH MEMBER OF THE PALM WINE DRINKERS PARTY

What's your point? I'm not a drunkard. Must I be 50 to figure out what's wrong with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: by LarryBee1k: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Asowari:
didn't I tell u not to mention me again?

Okay.
Re: by conductorl7: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Hmm. So you're telling me each tribes will be very good if we divide? Oga na Africa mentality. Is it not the same ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, xtain embezzling money and killing each other. So no point
Killing each other? I don't care whether Yoruba people mine each other's skills in Oduduwa but one thing I'm certain is that the issue of terrorist herdsmen and Boko Haram will not be part of Igbo land once we detach from the Muslim extremists up North.

The SE is already the most peaceful region in Nigeria according to UN, so imagine where Fulani herdsmen were totally eradicated, you'll get a country as peaceful yet more progressive than Ghana and South Africa not this chaos of the Shithole of Nigeria where terrorism and killing is the manner of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: INEC Releases Full List Of Governorship Candidates / Igbo Group Condemns Arrest Of Abaribe, Demands Immediate Release. / APC, PDP In Fight To Finish Over Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.