Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? (1016 Views)

Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" / Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by humilitypays(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
It is so shameful to be a Nigerian. We act like we care but deep down our hearts, we don't truly care unless it affects our wife, husband, child, parent, sibling, cousin, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle or beloved friend.

Some months ago, Nigerian social media was agog with Release Leah Sharibu the only Christian girl still in captivity after some suspected Boko Haram militants kidnapped over hundred schoolgirls from their school in Dapchi, a community in the terror-torn northeast Nigeria.

It is more shameful that our VP is a Pastor and he has not done anything extra to ensure the release of this innocent young girl.

What about the so-called Christian leaders; Bishops, GOs, Daddies, Pastors, Prophets, Evangelists and what have you Where are they What have they done to pressure the FG to intensify effort to release this girl to her parents

With the way every Nigerian acted like they cared about this girl back then when this incident took place, I thought the girl would have turned to a celebrity smiling away in a more secured, conducive and promising environment where she can continue her education to become the best she wishes to become in life without some deranged souls trying to hurt her.

It hurts me....imagine if this was a Muslim girl still in captivity by a Christian militia, and you think Nigeria and the world wouldn't be burning by now

Powerful Christian nations like UK, US, Germany, France, Italy, etc are a disgrace to Christianity and Jesus Christ and they will sure pay for their constant abandoning of the persecuted Christians around the world because God made them powerful to defend and expand His kingdom on earth, and if they refuse to use it for good, God will shock them and take it away and hand it to another, only time will prove this.

Please where is Leah Sharibu

We need to reignite the campaign to free Leah, let us not forget her too soon, she must be passing through hell if she is still alive and the only thing we can do for her is continually pressure those in authority to intensify their effort to free Leah.

If BBN can trend for months for endorsing immorality, Leah Sharibu ought to trend for decades to inspire more young people to stand for what they believe in.

#WhereISLeahSharibu? Let's tend this hashtag on Twitter.

1 Share

Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by Paperwhite(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
I pray for this young girl that God'll honour her faith .She is indeed a true hero of the Christain faith.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by humilitypays(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
I pray for this young girl that God'll honour her faith .She is indeed a true hero of the Christain faith.
But it hurts that every Nigerian has forgotten about her so soon like nothing happened. We are too shallow and easily swayed in Nigeria.

We have no human sympathy and that is one major reason Nigeria seems to be like a jungle it is now, its sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by buJu234: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why is everyone quiet..

Of a truth, there's little or no unity among Nigeria Christians.

Middle Bert christians are being killed daily, yet V.P a pastor of RCCG, banana island is quiet.

Even Christian soldiers are among those protecting the herdmen to kill their so called brothers and sisters in christ.

What a shame..,
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by humilitypays(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
buJu234:
Why is everyone quiet..

Of a truth, there's little or no unity among Nigeria Christians.

Middle Bert christians are being killed daily, yet V.P a pastor of RCCG, banana island is quiet.

Even Christian soldiers are among those protecting the herdmen to kill their so called brothers and sisters in christ.

What a shame..,

Big shame
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by Amirullaha(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tho I believe that the Govt is doing little or nothing to free the innocent girl but you shouldn't ascribe the militants to Muslims; some if not most them might be Muslim but not all are Muslim...
What they practice is unIslamic so they are just using Islam as a veil to do their ungodly act...
My Imam enjoy us to always pray against the militants and for the safe release of those still held in captivity which include Leah...
Not all Muslims are evil...

The pastors you mentioned can do little or nothing other than prayers which I believe they are doing...
My question is: @op What are you doing to ensure the release of the Christian Girl(Leah) still held in captivity
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by limeta(f): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amirullaha:
Tho I believe that the Govt is doing little or nothing to free the innocent girl but you shouldn't ascribe the militants to Muslims; some if not most them might be Muslim but not all are Muslim...
What they practice is unIslamic so they are just using Islam as a veil to do their ungodly act...
My Imam enjoy us to always pray against the militants and for the safe release of those still held in captivity which include Leah...
Not all Muslims are evil...

The pastors you mentioned can do little or nothing other than prayers which I believe they are doing...
My question is: @op What are you doing to ensure the release of the Christian Girl(Leah) still held in captivity

Green green grass
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
There are no Christians in Nigeria. Just devils disguised as Christians. You think they care about Leah Sharibu. I knew they were just hypocrites making noise. Even their leaders don't care.

All they care about is collecting tithes.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by dignity33: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigeria policemen and Military stop killing protested Nigerians remember we are in this mess together those politicians who have looted our country dry that are sending you to killed have their children in the best University in the World while you hardly feed yourself and your children, stop protecting them emulate the brave Egyptian police and Military who was ordered to shoot protesting citizen during Egypt revolution but rather they choose to give them cover until the Government was overthrow. Is time for revolution no more waiting for Election that will still be rigged as usual.
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by humilitypays(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
kmcutez:
There are no Christians in Nigeria. Just devils disguised as Christians. You think they care about Leah Sharibu. I knew they were just hypocrites making noise. Even their leaders don't care.

All they care about is collecting tithes.
My dear, its really a thing of worry....Christianity is now all about money and material wealth...nobody care about the body of Christ, oneness and unity of purpose....nobody care about sacrifice, repentance and holiness....this young girl ought to be a national sensation among Christian and ought to be remembered by all Churches in their weekly prayer activities and even Sunday services....it hurts me so bad that I can't help her cry cry
Re: Where Is Leah Sharibu The Kidnapped Dapchi Christian Girl? by humilitypays(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
dignity33:
Nigeria policemen and Military stop killing protested Nigerians remember we are in this mess together those politicians who have looted our country dry that are sending you to killed have their children in the best University in the World while you hardly feed yourself and your children, stop protecting them emulate the brave Egyptian police and Military who was ordered to shoot protesting citizen during Egypt revolution but rather they choose to give them cover until the Government was overthrow. Is time for revolution no more waiting for Election that will still be rigged as usual.
Do you know why such won't happen in Nigeria Tribalism and religious division won't allow such to happen in Nigeria sadly undecided

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa To Ado Ekiti Ahead Of Ekiti State PD / Political Telemundo: Imo State Gov. Okorocha Plans To Impeach Deputy / Elections Transparency Group Carpets Buhari, Fayemi Over N25bn Budget For Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.