Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" (32583 Views)

Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Shares Sexy Underwear Photos In Her Bedroom / Roman Goddess Poses In Sexy Underwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Ayoswit(f): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
K
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Is dat 6packs or pot belly? Kc is now a Calvin Klein model tongue
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Lawalemi(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Shhhh01:
Olodo them dey rub ouyroro for body.
Abi jare.

But to what extent is fine face and handsome look when you can strive to be a Dangote
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I see here is a potbelly in its early stages, dirty skin on the girl (she must be Afonja) & a fast recedin' hairline that hair dye & photoshop has tried desperately to restore.

Finally, can't they get younger, cuter beauties? Is that not pregnancy the lady is tryin' to hide?

You are obviously a fööl.
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Did anyone notice the tech-enhanced six-pack in the first pix grin
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by dabeto: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2018
I have been looking for the windshield of my crash helmet, now I know who took it
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by carlos1(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2018
I dont know which is bigger? Kcee's Forehead Or BBnaija CeeCee's Forhead. Both of em have Cee's. #Confused!!
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Shhhh01(f): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Lawalemi:

Abi jare.

But to what extent is fine face and handsome look when you can strive to be a Dangote
Abeg tell them. LOL
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2018
your bald hair no get part 2.

Even the most expensive hair growth cream wont do a magic
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Burgerlomo: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I see here is a potbelly in its early stages, dirty skin on the girl (she must be Afonja) & a fast recedin' hairline that hair dye & photoshop has tried desperately to restore.

Finally, can't they get younger, cuter beauties? Is that not pregnancy the lady is tryin' to hide?

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:
"Although I'm more interested in the ebony xx standing next to him but I have to ask why do people apply vegetable oil on their body before photoshoot?"

-concupiscent

It called tan, and mostly used by runway models, to make their body glitter to the lights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Tribalism is a disease, I wish you quick recovery from your s3ns3lessness.
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by RillJ(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
U obviously missed the gag! Easy bro

Jerrick:
Olodo, not vegetable oil...that's the work of a reflector grin
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by gift01: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Since Harrysong left him; what has happened to Kcee
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by def111(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kcee just use e hand block am.

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Rickyolu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Great stuff...get interesting trivia topics here and win cash prices

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by sprints1: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
photography level bad picture too much filters and a lot of clone tool used... but on marketing level its very appealing to people but not me....

1 Like

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Laple0541(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:
"Although I'm more interested in the ebony xx standing next to him but I have to ask why do people apply vegetable oil on their body before photoshoot?"

-concupiscent

For easy penetration, mudus.
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Adebowale89(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I see here is a potbelly in its early stages, dirty skin on the girl (she must be igbo) & a fast recedin' hairline that hair dye & photoshop has tried desperately to restore.

Finally, can't they get younger, cuter beauties? Is that not pregnancy the lady is tryin' to hide?. am I not mad for saying this thrash?

yes you're
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
TOO LOCAL

1 Like

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by sandrahnaub(f): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
That biceps....ain't real....that is make up stuff
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by nkemjacob2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
No sane lady will drop a man for 6 cars ND follow six pacS. Guys go and hustle
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by otswag(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is it just me or do those abs look fake?
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Jeju: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Abs made from dodge & burn...hit like if u know what I mean!
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Sarang(f): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:

"What's its purpose?

The stuff looks like groundnut oil, at best anointing oil
or those lubricant those guys use on girls in po.rno!"

-concupiscent

I am still trying to understand the meaning of your signature

1 Like

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by concupiscent: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sarang:

I am still trying to understand the meaning of your signature

"Oh dandelion, worry your head not over it, I'd explain amongst other things I am going to whisper to your ears when we meet"

-concupiscent
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Sarang(f): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:

"Oh dandelion, worry your head not over it, I'd explain amongst other things I am going to whisper to your ears when we meet"

-concupiscent

lol you write. Beautiful. See my signature too smiley
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by concupiscent: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sarang:

lol you write. Beautiful. See my signature too smiley

"No I don't, but for you I would give Shakespeare a show.

thank you.

Just saved the page, would read and comment later on

-concupiscent

1 Like

Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by Sarang(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:

"No I don't, but for you I would give Shakespeare a show.

thank you.

Just saved the page, would read and comment later on

-concupiscent

Thank you too
Re: Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jalubarika:
Recently, I tot his Sanity has been restored.
Esp. when I heard his recent Song Burn Feat. Sarks. On this, I'm dissapointed
And You e-money, You dey carry agbada cover body like Onions, and Kcee dey show eggplant.
crase pesin!
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.