Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin (1453 Views)

The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
did he show us more love than His Father who failed to forgive us?

Why couldn't Yahweh forgive? What kind of Almighty Creator bears so much hate against his creations?

What if the garden of Eden was a prison. Adam and Eve trapped forever, until Satan came and showed them the way out.

Eat and be free. See as God sees. Be God. You are God. You weren't made for this garden, you were made for greater things.

Eve, bearer of life, she who was least enamored of God's qualities, listened.. and sought for knowledge from the tree of life... And when she had tasted, oh jolly jolly, she knew... oh yes she knew, like sweet jollof rice, she knew she had tasted life.. And Adam had to know too.

She gave her man.. And he knew... And he saw her unclothedness.. Her beauty uncovered.. the bare truth...
'We are animals too, I see what God sees'

But Adam like all men was afraid of the truth. It hurt his ignorance and made him feel depressed. He didn't like to be in control of his life, it was too much work for him. All he wanted was peace to do basic things. To think like God was too heavy a burden for his soul to bear.

His shame led him to seek leaves as shields.... He had seen his unclothedness, no other eyes should see it. But Big Brother wasn't impressed. He evicted them from his garden, and continued to torment them forevermore.

'Come back to me, I made you, don't leave me, I need your worship' Yahweh screamed at them. 'You are mine, you are mine, I will never let you go'

And they tried running, but Yahweh kept chasing, kept terrorising them, kept hurting them. He sent a flood to destroy their children, opened the earth to swallow them, sent disasters and plagues upon them, killed more of them than their enemies.

Like a crazy demented lover, Yahweh kept raging. Sometimes, he would calm and send his prophets to warn that disaster would come to those who didn't love him. Some days, he would rise up in holy anger and smite a few infidels. Then, one day, tired of it all, his Son Jesus arose.

'Father, take me, and forgive them'
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Jesus didn't die for your sins. He died for his Father's sins.. He died that you will be free from His father's anger.

His blood calmed his Father, and now you are free. You can no longer sin.. You are God...

Thank you Holy Spirit for this blasphemous post this morning. May you lead us up the path of blasphemy into light, through Knowledge's name we pray, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by psucc(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2018
No need to say a word. You know the truth and simply wants to ignore same. But for your good, He died that you may be save. Your soul NOT your life, is essential. Jesus Saves! Where will you spend your eternity?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2018
When you see Him, ask Him yourself
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by OtemAtum: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Actually, Yahweh is an unforgiving being, else he should have forgiven Hatus(fictitious Adam) and Gai(fictitious Eve). Olorun didn't do such evil to Oduduwa and Obatala his creatures. Chukwu didn't do that to Ofo and the rest of his creatures. Same as Abassi, but for Yahweh, he was so intolerant to the extent that God Almighty his Creator even mentioned it.

: Bellorum 5:33
33. And the Almighty God said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Actually, Yahweh is an unforgiving being, else he should have forgiven Hatus(fictitious Adam) and Gai(fictitious Eve). Olorun didn't do such evil to Oduduwa and Obatala his creatures. Chukwu didn't do that to Ofo and the rest of his creatures. Same as Abassi, but for Yahweh, he was so intolerant to the extent that God Almighty his creature even mentioned it.

: Bellorum 5:33
33. And the Almighty God said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.
My craze dey fear your craze. grin

How you doing?

5 Likes

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
psucc:
Your soul NOT your life, is essential.
Exactly, you want my mind. Your God lives off the mind of believers. He needs belief to exist. He dies the day all turn their attention to something else. and he is very, very afraid of that....

God fears unbelief. He'd die the day the last believer passes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by 0temSapien: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
HappyPagan:

My craze dey fear your craze. grin

How you doing?

Well, I no craze at all. Telling strange truth makes you look crazy.
I'm doing fine though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Primesky(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
HappyPagan:

Why couldn't Yahweh forgive? What kind of Almighty Creator bears so much hate against his creations?

What if the garden of Eden was a prison. Adam and Eve trapped forever, until Satan came and showed them the way out.

Eat and be free. See as God sees. Be God. You are God. You weren't made for this garden, you were made for greater things.

Eve, bearer of life, she who was least enamored of God's qualities, listened.. and sought for knowledge from the tree of life... And when she had tasted, oh jolly jolly, she knew... oh yes she knew, like sweet jollof rice, she knew she had tasted life.. And Adam had to know too.

She gave her man.. And he knew... And he saw her unclothedness.. Her beauty uncovered.. the bare truth...

But Adam like all men was afraid of the truth. It hurt his ignorance and made him feel depressed. He didn't like to be in control of his life, it was too much work for him. All he wanted was peace to do basic things. To think like God was too heavy a burden for his soul to bear.

His shame led him to seek leaves as shields.... He had seen his unclothedness, no other eyes should see it. But Big Brother wasn't impressed. He evicted them from his garden, and continued to torment them forevermore.

'Come back to me, I made you, don't leave me, I need your worship' Yahweh screamed at them. 'You are mine, you are mine, I will never let you go'

And they tried running, but Yahweh kept chasing, kept terrorising them, kept hurting them. He sent a flood to destroy their children, opened the earth to swallow them, sent disasters and plagues upon them, killed more of them than their enemies.

Like a crazy demented lover, Yahweh kept raging. Sometimes, he would calm and send his prophets to warn that disaster would come to those who didn't love him. Some days, he would rise up in holy anger and smite a few infidels. Then, one day, tired of it all, his Son Jesus arose.

The devil is a liar!

Any word of a king is law. God had said, without the shedding of sinless blood, there is no remission or forgiveness of sin.That is the word of God and it's law. God can not change His word. When Lucifer and his colleagues sinned, they had to pay the price of sin which is eternal death or present a sinless blood for atonement. But they couldn't, because they are all sinful. And no body can accuse God of hasty sentencing, because He has given them enough time to provide it. And since angels are not a race, but are made individually, each one fallen angel must provide his own sinless blood. In that case, no one man can die for them. So they remain condemned and doomed forever.

The day God renages on His sworn oath and word, He may no longer be taken seriously. That's why the sentence has to be carried out!

Oh thank God for given us (humans) His son to pay that price because we wouldn't be able to do it. And so, we have forgiveness. But see these devils, jealous, angery and bitter and full of hate!, because of the goodness we have received of God now seek to deceive and bring us down to the fire with them. I say it again, they will fail..!

God is love, and He loves His children. That's why He sent His son to die for us!.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world (humanity) that He gave His only begotten son. That whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The devil has failed already.

All the glory be to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
HappyPagan:

when you stand before him on that day shaking, you will know
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
HappyPagan:
Jesus didn't die for your sins. He died for his Father's sins.. He died that you will be free from His father's anger.

His blood calmed his Father, and now you are free. You can no longer sin.. You are God...

Thank you Holy Spirit for this blasphemous post this morning. May you lead us up the path of blasphemy into light, through Knowledge's name we pray, Amen.
Nobody is laughing in hell.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is a liar!
Respect people's beliefs. Don't blaspheme the Devil. There are those who worship Him

Primesky:

Any word of a king is law. God had said, without the shedding of sinless blood, there is no remission or forgiveness of sin.
So you agree with me.

Primesky:

John 3:16
For God so loved the world (humanity) that He gave His only begotten son. That whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Love is forgiveness, not blind belief in a Jewish carpenter's death.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
solite3:
Nobody is laughing in hell.
*laughing* you must live in hell to know.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Primesky(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
HappyPagan:

Respect people's beliefs. Don't blaspheme the Devil. There are those who worship Him

So you agree with me.

Love is forgiveness, not blind belief in a Jewish carpenter's death.

Away with this hellish advice! Look at what you've just typed. 'don't blaspheme the devil there are those who worship him', you can equally tell the police and the army not to hunt down armed robbers and kidnappers, afterall they are doing their work just like bankers, lawyers, doctors are also doing their work. Why do we condemn them? What is the definition of 'devil' in the dictionary?, even the devil will be ashamed to openly say what you've said now. And you think your being liberal.

The devil is a liar, a deceiver and a thief. You can't deny what he can't deny. He deceives you to think you are free, but you're his popet as well!. Using you to do the dirty job for him.

Only the spirit of Antichrist will deny Jesus Christ. Should I be surprised then, no!. But I won't keep quiet and watch you lie and deceive people all the while pretending to be gentle, liberal and caring. You can't tell me other wise because I know what you know and I know what your aim is. You will fail!

But note that the gospel has been presented to you and you have made a choice at least you can't say God demanded your own blood before He'll forgive you but He gave His instead, so you have absolutely no excuse.

For everyone else, note that truth sometimes maybe bitter but it saves. But lies are always sugar coated poison, sweet and appealing. Be careful what tickles your taste buds.

Jesus Christ is the way.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
I wish your arguments were as strong as your emotions.

Primesky:

Away with thi... Why do we condemn them? What is the definition of 'devil' in the dictionary?, even the devil will be ashamed to openly say what you've said now. And you think your being liberal.
One man's God is another man's Devil.

Primesky:

The devil is a liar, a deceiver and a thief. You can't deny what he can't deny. He deceives you to think you are free, but you're his popet as well!. Using you to do the dirty job for him.
It's easy to lay accusations against the humble, brilliant charming angel Lucifer was. It's sad that you choose to believe the testimony of a dead Jewish carpenter, sad and pitiable.

A 'puppet' is one whose motions are controlled by another. You are the one controlled by the thoughts of Moses and other ancient Jewish men. You are the one who is empty and without a soul, pretending to be human by quoting old fables from Jewish history.

Jesus is the liar, thief and deceiver. He's convinced you the earth on which you stand is temporary, that there is great reward in the sky when you die. You fool, how long will you continue to be an otondo, looking in the sky, waiting for a long dead Savior?

You are just a waste of mind, that's why you gave your life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
HappyPagan:

*laughing* you must live in hell to know.
Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
U won't be laughing on that day.

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 2

:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

It.doesn't pay to serve the devil.

Sin will destroy you but Jesus will save you.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
solite3:

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid;.... .
Wetin concern me concern Zion? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Primesky(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
HappyPagan:
I wish your arguments were as strong as your emotions.

One man's God is another man's Devil.

It's easy to lay accusations against the humble, brilliant charming angel Lucifer was. It's sad that you choose to believe the testimony of a dead Jewish carpenter, sad and pitiable.

A 'puppet' is one whose motions are controlled by another. You are the one controlled by the thoughts of Moses and other ancient Jewish men. You are the one who is empty and without a soul, pretending to be human by quoting old fables from Jewish history.

Jesus is the liar, thief and deceiver. He's convinced you the earth on which you stand is temporary, that there is great reward in the sky when you die. You fool, how long will you continue to be an otondo, looking in the sky, waiting for a long dead Savior?

You are just a waste of mind, that's why you gave your life to Christ.

Hahaha... By their fruits (including what they type) we shall know them. You are simply displaying the nature of the spirit you carry. Cursing and muddling things up. The Bible has been in existence long before now and everything in it is factual, you can't disprove any. Try it let me see. The devil you're trying so hard to defend,
even quoted the bible when he tempted Jesus. Why didn't he quote the book of duofos?.Yet, you call it a book of fables. Who is confused here now?.

Boko Haram still have sympertizers even now! . That's the character of the devil. He will always support violence, death and suffering and call it freedom of choice! Hahaha... It doesn't matter whether you accept that the devil is a liar and a thief or not. The fact is he has already been judged, he's simply awaiting the time of sentencing and torment. But you see, he doesn't want to be punished alone!. Oh no!, oh why, why have you allowed that old serpent to deceive you to share in his punishment?.

The devil is indefensible. Deal with that. Save your self. You think and call yourself a pegan, but in the matters of eternity, there are only two pairs of choices. Good and evil, light and darkness, heaven and hell, life and death, believer and unbeliever. It's either you're for God, and in the way He wants or you're for the devil. It's clear you're not for God right now, so I'm not surprised with you defending the devil. Wait o, can somebody imagine that? That a human being with breath made by God in his nostrils, will be defending Satan the devil. It's the endtime anyways, so I shouldn't be alarmed at all. But it's heart breaking to see my fellow man blindly going to hell without knowing it.

My friend run for life now, you can't be wiser than the almighty, please!

Jesus is the way.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Auki: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
HappyPagan:

Jesus die for our sin is stupendous blasphemy and utmost wrong.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Amadaz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
As for me, I believe in God the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ His only begotten Son who was concieved of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under pontius pilate, was crucified, died and was buried, He descended into hell, the third day he rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty from where He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the ressurection of the body and life everlasting.
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
0temSapien:

Well, I no craze at all. Telling strange truth makes you look crazy.
I'm doing fine though.
That's cool to hear. Stay strong, fellow mad man. grin
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by OtemAtum: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
HappyPagan:

That's cool to hear. Stay strong, fellow mad man. grin
not me and u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by HappyPagan: 7:52am On May 07, 2018
Amadaz:
As for me, I believe in God the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ His only begotten Son who was concieved of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered
Thank God for slavery and colonization.. How else would you have heard this sad story?
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by CAPSLOCKED: 9:02pm On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

Wetin concern me concern Zion? grin grin

A NIGERIAN TALKING ABOUT ZION... YOU CAN SEE THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by Image123(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
ridiculous
Re: If Jesus Died To Save The World From Sin by OtemAtum: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

A NIGERIAN TALKING ABOUT ZION... YOU CAN SEE THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MAD.
Ajegunle is there, they won't talk about it. I remember one guy telling me about New Jerusalem. I asked him to give me a New Lagos instead.

(1) (Reply)

Denmark:imam Says, Child Rape Should Be Legal Because It Is Part Islamic Culture / Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! / searching for a job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.