Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment (1467 Views)

Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment by yemmochi: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2018
From www.resumes.com.ng

We are currently recruiting the positions below for immediate employment for one of our biggest clients.
Receptionist (OND Holder)
Business Development Officer (BSc)
Post NYSC Dentist
Job Location: Around Amuwo-Odofin
Salary: Attractive
Application Deadline Extended: 20-04-2018.
How to Apply
Visit the www.resumes.com.ng
Click the upload resume category and fill the resume upload form.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Job seekers can also upload

Kindly repost

Follow resumesng on instagram and facebook for job alert
Re: Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment by Tracypacy(f): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2018
SEND THIS MESSAGE TO SHAREONRADIO@GMAIL.COM
Bezos:
Please people help me.

I am a fourth year student of FUTO, exams just started now, and while my
mates are inside writing the exams, I am outside because of no school fees.
This is the first paper, and it will likely continue that way.
I don't ave anyone to call, as I have tried all I could. I can't drop out or have
an extra year.
Please help me. The fees is #45,340. Please kind help me.
Anything will go a long way in helping me.

Acct details.
Diamond Bank
Emmanuel
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment by Rubbiish(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2018
omodudu01:
2018 URGENT JOB VACANCY FOR GRADUATES 

COMPANY INFORMATION: 

ELITE PATH CONSULT, is a high standard organisation with several years of experience in business and career development, research facilitation and human capacity development,and have over the years,acquired recognition in the industry at large. 

JOB DESCRIPTION: 

A new opportunity is here within the working environment. Applicants will work alongside a strong and talented team, the successful applicant will be heavily involved in working with the department he/she is employed

VACANT POSITIONS:

1. Office Assistants

2. Consultant Manager

3. Human Resources Personeel

4. Administrative Officer

5. Business Executive

6. Business Administrator

7. Administrative & Financial Assistance

8. Strategic Management

9. Business Performance Manager

QUALIFICATION:

OND, HND, BSC, MSC, PHD or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating that level of applied knowledge.

SKILLS AND QUALITIES:

In order to be successful in the various positions, the applicant must be qualified to degree level or equivalent.

Good IT skills are necessary and an understanding of Microsoft office package will be an added advantage.

Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, and should have a desire to learn progressively throughout their career due to the nature of the industry.

Applicants will be provided with excellent training opportunities.

NOTE: Indicate the position you are applying for

HOW TO APPLY:

Send your Resume to: elitepath.universe@gmail.com or send a brief summary of your via this HR number: 08183728987.

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
LAGOS RESIDENT ONLY.
Quite suspicious...
A company as big as this don't have customized email, but still using gmail...smh
Re: Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment by oluemmakay(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

Quite suspicious...
A company as big as this don't have customized email, but still using gmail...smh

By their adverts we shall know them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Century Medicaid Services Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / U / Data Entry Team Lead At HUGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.