Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! (206 Views)

Edge Villa Estate Genuinely Selling / Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! / *edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate, Eleko. Off Lekki Expressway. @#3.040m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Good morning, happy new week and I wish everyone a blessed week in Jesus name.

A quick one, I want to bring to our notice, one of the safest investment trending in Lagos State which happens to be Real Estate investment... And in investing in this, there are two important things to be considered, these are location where the property is and the documents on the land, these two are KEY � factors to be considered.

I introduce this fast developing estate in Eleko Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

Edgevilla estate strategically located in a serene environment with profitable infrastructural facilities.

This estate is directly behind the prestigious Amen estate about 3 mins drive from the expressway.

This is a promo price which we have been running since middle of last year and is about coming to an end this month of April...

This estate is free from any known government acquisition, we have many pre-allocated plots already mapped out which make it easy for us to run instant allocation...

Buy and build immediately, you don't have to wait till next year, in short bring building to erect immediately if you have it somewhere.

Edge Villa Estate provide the best security for your property. You are safe under our firm.

Feel free to ask questions and we do our inspection from Monday to Saturday with free vehicle... I am Realtor David gomez

Promo price still @ 2.7m....by April Ending....price will be at 3.2m

Plz...contact me with my signature. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Anti Rust Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Water Collector / Four Blocks Of Flats For Sale At Ikorodu / Flats, Apartments, Hoses, Office Spaces, Lands, Built-up Space, For Rent @ Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.