Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Who Claim she is THE NEW DEVIL(eshu Tuntun) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Who Claim she is THE NEW DEVIL(eshu Tuntun) (493 Views)

Meet Lord Olumba Olumba The Man Who Claim To Be Greater Than Jesus / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase / Ogun Will Kill You - Tiannah To Chinnysblog Who Claim Miracle Got Car For Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Who Claim she is THE NEW DEVIL(eshu Tuntun) by lutek84: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
A Nigerian girl from the north central part of the country had herself the Eshu tuntun. The surprise part was that she claim to believe in Christ. Is there any correlation between light and darkness? I leave the rest for you to judge.

Photo
[img]A Nigerian girl from the north central part of the country had herself the Eshu tuntun. The surprise part was that she claim to believe in Christ. Is there any correlation between light and darkness? I leave the rest for you to judge.

Photo
[/img]A Nigerian girl from the north central part of the country had herself the Eshu tuntun. The surprise part was that she claim to believe in Christ. Is there any correlation between light and darkness? I leave the rest for you to judge.

Photo

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018: 10 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Anto / #bbnaija: ''yesterday's Incident Gave Me A Sour Taste' - Cee-c's Sister / Tiwa Savage Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.