Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) (29077 Views)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by BrownRoofRep: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
sweetgala:

Zik was Kwame Nkrumah's mentor! What a joke of the century. In the 40s, 50s and 60s teachers were the superstars the likes of Ransome Kuti, Ajayi Crowther, Awolowo, the list goes on were teachers and helped to develop the brilliant minds that ran the Nigerian adminstration fluidly from the early 1950s and as we took over from the colonialist in 63'

Zik spoke well agreed, Balewa spoke well and lead his people gave them hope and left a legacy Zik would never be able to match.

Zik would forever be a nonentity in the political equatiom of our country , one day when our political history is dissected Zik would be exposed nfor the fraud that he was
There's no need arguing with me another kid that refuses to read and learn.

Your last line says everything about you and the mentality of your people. There's nothing more poignant that sets of emotional kids, unexposed lots that takes pride in their ignorance.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
laudate:

You don't believe I have read the book? You must be the joker of the century. cheesy Ok, drop your address here, so I can send a copy to you by courier. If I decide to write a synopsis for you, it means your teachers did a poor job of educating you, because your lack of reading and comprehensions skills, would then be exposed. undecided Shey, you get?
Lol. So, you mean it took you all these hours to comprehend my last missive and compose this reply? You must be slower than I had earlier thought up there. Eiya... embarassed

Mabinu jare for putting you through such mental stress. Hope your not feeling feverish in your head, as your brain must be overheating. undecided

But not to worry: Send me your address so I can send you a special crossword puzzle designed to make dummy's brains pick up speed. I'll do it free of charge.

As for Ademoyega's book, not to worry. I have read it and he said a lot about the coup he and Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna plotted.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by kcbaba007: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
sweetgala:

Zik was Kwame Nkrumah's mentor! What a joke of the century. In the 40s, 50s and 60s teachers were the superstars the likes of Ransome Kuti, Ajayi Crowther, Awolowo, the list goes on were teachers and helped to develop the brilliant minds that ran the Nigerian adminstration fluidly from the early 1950s and as we took over from the colonialist in 63'

Zik spoke well agreed, Balewa spoke well and lead his people gave them hope and left a legacy Zik would never be able to match.

Zik would forever be a nonentity in the political equatiom of our country , one day when our political history is dissected Zik would be exposed nfor the fraud that he was

Why argue blindly or rather, sentimentally, you have been given Nkrumah's quotes and this was backed by the source, confirm the source before you argue further.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Abokii. Are you sure he knew what he was doing?
the moment your hate-filled people killed him, that was where our problems started.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2018
danvon:
No one knows what killed him no bullet wounds no cuts, nothing
how old are you and who was your history teacher?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by danvon(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
how old are you and who was your history teacher?
okay educate me show me a place a link that says he was shot

The way I learnt it was that his body was found under a tree looking normal except he was dead
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Lol. So, you mean it took you all these hours to comprehend my last missive and compose this reply? You must be slower than I had earlier thought up there. Eiya... embarassed

Mabinu jare for putting you through such mental stress. Hope your not feeling feverish in your head, as your brain must be overheating. undecided

But not to worry: Send me your address so I can send you a special crossword puzzle designed to make dummy's brains pick up speed. I'll do it free of charge.

As for Ademoyega's book, not to worry. I have read it and he said a lot about the coup he and Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna plotted.
See this clown! cheesy Unlike you, whose life begins and ends on Nairaland, some of us actually have interesting jobs and attractive side hustles, that fetch us good money. We only log back into NL, from time to time to unwind and amuse ourselves by reading clueless posts, such as your own. grin

Your response has shown that your IQ is on the same level, as that of a kindergarten pupil. sad Sorry o, a few Yoruba slangs cannot disguise the fact, that you need to improve your ability to read and comprehend facts. Anyway, I have given you my advice. Take it or leave it. It is in your interest to educate yourself, instead of waiting for others to spoon feed you with info. undecided

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

See this clown! cheesy Unlike you, whose life begins and ends on Nairaland, some of us actually have interesting jobs and attractive side hustles, that fetch us good money. We only log back into NL, from time to time to unwind and amuse ourselves by reading clueless posts, such as your own. grin

Your response has shown that your IQ is on the same level, as that of a kindergarten pupil. sad Sorry o, a few Yoruba slangs cannot disguise the fact, that you need to improve your ability to read and comprehend facts. Anyway, I have given you my advice. Take it or leave it. It is in your interest to educate yourself, instead of waiting for others to spoon feed you with info. undecided

Was waiting for you to throw the first insult. Now you have by calling me a clown. Over to the odious chore of replying you, schizophrenic buffoon.

You claim you are answering my missive 24 hours after because you have been 'busy' 'making money' in your failing, quarrelsome and pathetic 'business' which you obviously can't succeed in, given your quarrelsome, arrogant and insultive nature.

Pathological liar. Here you are in the post below around 3 am this morning using a reassembled version of a caustic reply I handed you earlier, which you copied and reformatted before dishing it out to an unfortunate Nairalander. Oponu, get a proper education and get a life.

laudate:

But I did that ages ago. shocked Kindly go through my previous posts, and read each one slowly....hopefully you will eventually get to understand the points that were raised in each one. You were proven wrong, more than once!
You copied the above from one I sent you earlier, you shameless scaliwag.

"Again, I ask you to go get a copy of Colonel Wale Ademoyega's book Why We Struck, and this time read it s-l-o-w-l-y so the import of the book may have a better chance of sipping through." Lol.

You see, Igbodefender is a good reader of character.I said you waited so long to reply me so that you can copy an insult from somewhere. I am sure the insult you just farted in here, was given to you before you reformatted it to give to yourself.

You are just a loafer who is bitter about life, bitter about Igbos and yet won't take the right step to improve yourself. Wastrel.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Maghan37: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
kyjuan99:

was he eloquent? yes
but zik was more eloquent
Wrong.There is a diff BTW being eloquent and brilliance. Tafawa was known as d voice of Africa. In some ways d Emir of Kano reminds me of him.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Was waiting for you to throw the first insult. Now you have by calling me a clown. Over to the odious chore of replying you, schizophrenic buffoon.

You claim you are answering my missive 24 hours after because you have been 'busy' 'making money' in your failing, quarrelsome and pathetic 'business' which you obviously can't succeed in, given your quarrelsome, arrogant and insultive nature.

Pathological liar. Here you are in the post below around 3 am this morning using a reassembled version of a caustic reply I handed you earlier, which you copied and reformatted before dishing it out to an unfortunate Nairalander. Oponu, get a proper education and get a life.

You copied the above from one I sent you earlier, you shameless scaliwag.

"Again, I ask you to go get a copy of Colonel Wale Ademoyega's book Why We Struck, and this time read it s-l-o-w-l-y so the import of the book may have a better chance of sipping through." Lol.

You see, Igbodefender is a good reader of character.I said you waited so long to reply me so that you can copy an insult from somewhere. I am sure the insult you just farted in here, was given to you before you reformatted it to give to yourself.

You are just a loafer who is bitter about life, bitter about Igbos and yet won't take the right step to improve yourself. Wastrel.

Again, you have just exposed the shallowness of the contents of your brain. shocked Nobody asked you for a long epistle. undecided Who did you give a 'reassembled version of a caustic reply?' Keep goofing around, and shooting yourself in the foot, while the rest of us keep laughing at your silly antics and excuses. cheesy Oh by the way, thank you for describing yourself so well to the rest of the world, by letting us know in your own words, that ...."You Igbodefender are just a loafer who is bitter about life, wastrel, schizophrenic buffoon, given your quarrelsome, arrogant and insultive nature.....shameless scaliwag." This description suits you rather well! wink Everyone can see how much pain you have suffered. Sorry, o.....

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Maghan37:
Wrong.There is a diff BTW being eloquent and brilliance. Tafawa was known as d voice of Africa. In some ways d Emir of Kano reminds me of him.
hmmm i'm confused here
zik was a better speaker
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

I Laudate am just an Tribalistic, Igbo Hater, a loafer who is bitter about life, wastrel, a failed and failing 'businessman' schizophrenic buffoon, given my quarrelsome, arrogant and insultive nature.....shameless scaliwag.

Also, I envy Igbodefender.

Lol. You even added more accurate descriptions to your pathetic description of your sorry life, you loony slimeball. cheesy
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
I Igbodefender am just an Tribalistic Hater, a loafer who is bitter about life, wastrel, a failed and failing 'businessman' schizophrenic buffoon, given my quarrelsome, arrogant and insultive nature.....shameless scaliwag. Lol. I Igbodefender, even added more accurate descriptions to my pathetic description of my sorry life, the loony slimeball. cheesy Also, I envy Laudate.

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66792496][/quote]
Lost for words are we? That you had to quote me vebertin, you slow moronic slimeball, pathetic dolt and blasted idiot! cheesy
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Lost for words are we? That you had to quote me vebertin, you slow moronic slimeball, pathetic dolt and blasted idiot! cheesy

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66792574][/quote]Lol! Slow retard. Cats got you slimy tongue??grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
That's right Laudate. Run along in shame like with your bloody tail between your legs. Fool.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Next time, don't start the insults if you can't hold up.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Lol! Slow retard. Cats got you slimy tongue grin

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
That's right Laudate Igbodefender. Run along in shame like with your bloody tail between your legs. Fool.
igbodefender:
Next time, don't start the insults if you can't hold up.

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66792677][/quote] You do, otherwise you won't be replying. Now run along. Go play with toys.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Postmaster, you've resorted to pasting posters eh? Lost for words, you bloody vagabond. Gerrout if you can't throw some original insults after starting it. Buffoon.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
You do, otherwise you won't be replying. Now run along. Go play with toys.
igbodefender:
Postmaster, you've resorted to pasting posters eh? Lost for words, you bloody vagabond. Gerrout if you can't throw some original insults after starting it. Buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Unlettered ignoramus. Abominable slimeball.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by jamislaw(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Roger3D:
And the ibos had to kill him
that was the reason Hausas can never forgive Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Unlettered ignoramus. Abominable slimeball.

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66794581][/quote]
Lol. Na you e pain. Good. You have been tamed.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
jamislaw:
that was the reason Hausas can never forgive Igbo man.
The killers of Tafawa Balewa had a political aim not an ethnic aim. They aimed to release Awolowo who was convicted by Balewa Government of coup plotting in 1962, and give Balewa's post to Awolowo.

That coup was not an Igbo coup. That is deception. We will no longer be deceived. Those Colonels, Ademoyega, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna should have resigned from the army to campaign as politicians for Awolowo instead if formenting coup.

They should have put the release of Awolowo as one of the promises in their campaign manifesto. They should have aimed for ballots not bullets.

Sad.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Lol. Na you e pain. Good. You have been tamed.

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66795216][/quote]E pain am well well. cheesy More moronic posts please. Even in the midst of foolishness, there may be kernels of wisdom. A mad man can sometimes spout smatterings of sublime wisdom. Please go on.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
E pain am well well. cheesy More moronic posters please. Even in the midst of foolishness, there may be kernels of wisdom. A mad man like Igbodefender can sometimes spout smatterings of sublime wisdom. Please go on.

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66795303][/quote] Lol. Jobless mofo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) / Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / 25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.