Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Emoney Looking Good In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Looking Good In New Photos (19373 Views)

Wizkid Looking Good In New Pictures / Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture / Somadina Adinma Looking Good In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by RuggedArab: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
folakemigeh:
Nice, I honestly thought the post was coming from AIRFORCE1 wink, I'm not aware another person is trying to win E-money's heart and money by lavishing his pics on Nairaland grin

If only your DP is you I would have ................?
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by zudozz: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Maybe na Agege bread dey inside d gucci bag...Heheheheheheh!
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by Oreofepeters: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
kuanvevo:
This guy is just generous.

watch how his comment section would be flooded with slay girls wanting money.

Anyway, Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out last week or so grin
That link is not accessible
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by ruggish10: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mr E-money,
God's blessings continue to fall on You.
Abeg try give scholarships to genuine struggling students, if at all you have not done so yet. Thanks.

[quĂ ote author=thechase post=66756162]Five Star Music Chairman, Emoney shared new photos on his Instagram page.

He's looking good in that Agbada.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhoIeWVldL-/

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/emoney-looking-good-in-new-photos_16.html?m=1

[/quote]
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by chijokz(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
fpeter:
How did he become so rich?
E-money is a successful business man who's into Oil n Gas, Real estate, Shipping, Music production n logistics.
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
So you mean a nairalander that's not airforce created a topic about emoney? What a wawu
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by fpeter(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
chijokz:

E-money is a successful business man who's into Oil n Gas, Real estate, Shipping, Music production n logistics.

Is he employing? He seems generous, I could earn well working in his company.
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by kuanvevo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That link is not accessible

Retry. It's going through now
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by vertueptime: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
baatboy:
Me I don taya for ur agbada na.... Wear suit or shirt... Abeg.... Who ur money help... Efe

Certainly airforce1
Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by chijokz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
fpeter:

Is he employing? He seems generous, I could earn well working in his company.
I'll have to find out and let you know.

Re: Emoney Looking Good In New Photos by cadre88(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Blood money fit this guy well o

Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding Introduction / Patoranking Is Not A Father Yet! See How He Debunked The Reports / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban"