Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Let Go Of The Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Go Of The Past (300 Views)

Paintings Of How People In The Past Envisioned Life Now / Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Go Of The Past by Adekdammy: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Putting the past behind us is not always easy because the past makes us static, it makes us ask questions like how did it happen?, i shouldn't have done it that way,....you keep asking questions that you probably might never get an answer and if at all u do, it can't reverse the damage, so instead of dwelling on the past that makes you move in a confined axis without making progress, why not just dump the past and move on,our fear is always where do we start from?, hope the same thunder will not strike the second time, if it's about a broken relationship,your fear is can i get someone better, ....but of a truth there is always someone better. Make up your mind to move on from those problems of the past and I assure you with the help of the Holyspirit, your peace will be restored and you will do great exploits again and if there is anything you need from the past, its just the experience and the lesson learnt, STAND UP AND BID GOOD BYE TO THE PAST.

Maranatha...He cometh soon.

(1) (Reply)

Please Josephs In The House Help Me Out / Open Heaven Daily Devotional 23/04/18 / You Say You Are A Disciple Of Jesus Christ, Are You Sure You Really Know HIM??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.