Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Neymar Can Lead Brazil At The 2018 World Cup - Pele - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Can Lead Brazil At The 2018 World Cup - Pele (288 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Can Lead Brazil At The 2018 World Cup - Pele by sportfolder: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Brazilian legend Pele says he is confident about Brazil's chances at the upcoming World Cup and expects injured star Neymar to be fully fit to lead the side in Russia.

Speaking to AFP in Dubai, the 77-year-old, who has been in ailing health recently, put his faith in Paris Saint-Germain striker Neymar's ability to recover from a fractured foot in time to lead Brazil to a possible sixth global football title.

"We don't know exactly what is going to happen, but I think for the World Cup he's going to be in shape because his injury is not so bad," said Pele, the only person to have won the World Cup three times as a player. Place bet Now on today's game on NaijaBet

"I wish he has the same luck I ..................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/04/16/neymar-can-lead-brazil-2018-world-cup-pele/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Who Will Present The FA Cup Trophy? Prince William Won't ?? / Barcelona Icon A. Iniesta Completes Move To Japanese Side Vissel Kobe / Super Eagles World Cup Jersey Number Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.