Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

After I Accepted Jesus Christ," My Dad Burnt My Property "Senator Binta Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After I Accepted Jesus Christ," My Dad Burnt My Property "Senator Binta Garba (406 Views)

Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / Senator Binta Garba: I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC / Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

After I Accepted Jesus Christ," My Dad Burnt My Property "Senator Binta Garba by Nigeriapen(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-nTQ_4IU55wQ/WtSajjn4QuI/AAAAAAAAJow/FYQsKW-nj_4spQQevpDaXrjNfqBxRjIjwCLcBGAs/s1600/5ad462d7e1e15.jpg[/img]

Senator Binta Masi Garba who represents Adamawa North Senatorial District in the Senate, yesterday narrated how her father set all her belongings on fire after she accepted Jesus Christ as her lord and Savior.

At a thanksgiving service to mark her 50th birthday in Adamawa state, Senator Binta said she had always been a Muslim prior to her conversion to Christianity and that her conversion caused a major rift between herself and her father.

“I gave my life to Christ when I was in primary school. My father was infuriated and he burnt everything I had because of my decision to follow Christ.

I suffered so much because of the name of Jesus. I would have been nothing if not for His grace.

The rejected child, because of my faith, has become a cornerstone. I give glory to His name.”

Amongst the dignitaries that attended the thanksgiving service include Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi and others.

SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/04/my-dad-burnt-my-property-after-i.html?m=1

CC:Lalasticlala
Re: After I Accepted Jesus Christ," My Dad Burnt My Property "Senator Binta Garba by Nigeriapen(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: After I Accepted Jesus Christ," My Dad Burnt My Property "Senator Binta Garba by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2018

(1)

Secondus, IBB Hold Closed Door Meeting / Is Nigeria Rich Or Poor? / Senators Scrambled For Their Lives After Omo-agege And Thugs Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.