Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dino Vs Police; Was Jonathan Really Any Different? See Undemocratic Moves by GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Vs Police; Was Jonathan Really Any Different? See Undemocratic Moves by GEJ (2546 Views)

Buhari: Close To A Billion Dollars Stolen Under Undemocratic Junta In The 1990s / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic / Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Vs Police; Was Jonathan Really Any Different? See Undemocratic Moves by GEJ by progress69: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s]
OsasAca1:
All you stated were few reasons Nigerians removed the PDP with the hope things would truly change but My Brother, things are worse off now.

I just pray for this Country we get it right one day...

To me, Buhari and the APC is just a waste of Nigeria History.... No Value has been added since they collected power from there Brothers with same colour.

What Nations do is to compare themselves with International Standard and not 'Failed Administration'

The Problem we have in Nigeria is that we don't even know what good standard of living feels like anymore.
Living in Nigeria My Brother has deteriorated badly.

But All I know is Nigeria would regain his top status back one day...

God bless Nigeria....
God bless Me....

Have a blessed day.
[/s]

You can not build what u used 16 years to destroy in 3 years. There was a mess on ground...things will pick up.
Re: Dino Vs Police; Was Jonathan Really Any Different? See Undemocratic Moves by GEJ by progress69: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Again this thread should make front page

Several threads trying to make Jonathan a saint because of Dino's travail.

Mynd44 lalasticla take note

Cc

Seun even though he as disabled the mention of his name this way
Re: Dino Vs Police; Was Jonathan Really Any Different? See Undemocratic Moves by GEJ by progress69: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
progress69:
Again this thread should make front page

Several threads trying to make Jonathan a saint because of Dino's travail.

Mynd44 lalasticla take note

Cc

Seun even though he as disabled the mention of his name this way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Servants In Ekiti State Receive N3,000 As Bribe (photos) / Mega PDP Rally In Owerri (pictures) / Can You Guess IPOB Comments If Anthony Joshua Was An Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.