Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To Attract Clients Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attract Clients Part 1 (253 Views)

Over 1000 Thrivng Businesses attract Clients Daily With This Recent Logo 24/7 / Mall Kiosk Products That Attract Clients / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Clients Part 1 by tosinayodele94(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
HOW TO ATTRACT CLIENTS PART 1

Getting customers is one very important thing for every business success. And not just customers, but high paying loyal customers.

If you truly desire to have high paying customers, you don't just chase after them rather you attract them.

What I mean is, make them willing to do business with you.

In this post I'll be showing you one unique way to attract your ideal customers.

It is the use of story.

Yes story!

People like story.

Now, you don't just tell the story any how. You have to be clear about the message you want to push out there. It is those messages that make your business stand out.
It us that message that actually pull the right customer into your business.

You need a message that focuses around your personality, values, reputation, promise (Your USP -uniques selling proposition), sloutions (product and services) , or culture.

All these are what is called *internal branding*.

So your story should focus on your internal brand.

Whenever the word branding is mentioned, a lot of people start thinking of Logos, colours, product packaging, etc. Well all of these are just an aspect of branding.

So what I will be talking to you about is *BRAND STORY*.

Your first step to attract your ideal customers is to tell a story.

Brand story is the first vital foundation of your business . It gives you and your customers clarity, focus and confidence.

It also defines what your business is all about and why you exist.

It is extremely important for you and your customers to know it.

Most people skip this part because they can not instantly relate to its benefits. They think it is pointless.

They prefer to just jump into opening an office or a store, build their product, offer their services, advertise, and then expect customers to start rushing in etc.

At the end the customers don't stay long before competitors snatch them.

If you get this brand story right, everything else will slot into place.

Your brand story makes you unique to your customers because it is impossible for others to copy.

It is all about your background, your passion and your drive.

Your brand story helps you to develop an emotional connection and lasting relationship with your ideal customers or audience.

People who like you, respect you and are inspired by your story will definitely be a loyal customer.

If they don't know who you are, and what your business is all about, this connection can never happen.

Without your brand story, people will find it difficult to understand and empathise with your business.

*How can you want others to love what you can not explain yourself?*

In summary, your brand story makes your business uniqueness.

It helps you to connects on a deeper and emotional level with your ideal customer.

That will be all for today.

Next, I'll be posting on what should be the content of your story and how to use it to pull in your ideal customers.

I'm Ayodele, Oluwatosin

How helpful is this post?

Get the rest in My WhatsApp Group

*Business Acceleration Hub*

http:// + bit + .+ ly + / + bizaccelerationHub

Remove the plus

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Insights: Bank Credit Increases In Q1 2018 / Discover How To Create Ebooks Free / How To Write A Purposeful Business Plan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.