Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Invest Or Wait More To Buy Cryptocurrency? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Or Wait More To Buy Cryptocurrency? (250 Views)

Forex Signals/robot/software: Invest Or Not? / Invest Or Partner In My Clothing Company / Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Or Wait More To Buy Cryptocurrency? by nadeemktk: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
There will never be a perfect time to invest, more than likely, unless you're extremely lucky, you will buy and experience both dips and peaks. If you can afford to lose your money invest it, if you cant, don't.

At the moment prices will be lower than they have been due to people cashing in to pay for their Xmas shopping. I would expect that, and this is purely speculation, once the banks reopen, after the Xmas break, prices will probably bounce back up. But, that said, they will probably drop down again for new years/around new years due to people over spending when celebrating the date changing on the calender.
You can also try to divide your money in 5 stacks, and buy in different days 1/5 portions of the amount of Ethereum and Litecoin you want.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Currently Loosing On Binary.com Platform / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.