Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

#bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals (30583 Views)

Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by faithfull18(f): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data...take the nearest bus to my profile or take a look at my signature.. grin
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Killurself: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
From Bbn I will know weda Nigerian youth knows how to select good leadership. this program is a test for next election.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Nathan2016: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Killurself:
From Bbn I will know weda Nigerian youth knows how to select good leadership. this program is a test for next election.

I think yo are right. And looking at the votings, we are already failing

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by JECU: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
lonelydora:
CeeC don't worry. You got us all. You will walk away with the 45m just to shame Alex who thinks she's a strong contender.

You are the realest in that house. Strong woman indeed.
And how much will she give you from the money?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Amby102: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pls whose boob is this?

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Harrison4adam(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
You are a big fool. Supporting hatred of a gal
See your miserable life.. supporting delilah instead of your fellow men in d house.
Stupid murderfucker
quote author=lonelydora post=66767008]CeeC don't worry. You got us all. You will walk away with the 45m just to shame Alex who thinks she's a strong contender.

You are the realest in that house. Strong woman indeed. [/quote]
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wait, she judged Alex from mere hear say? Isn't she an IDIOT?

Typical idiot who will support her friends to condemn and fight others just from complete baseless gossips and yet her worshippers (foolish supporters) say she has integrity...

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by amakadihot87(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
As a lawyer ,she doesnt have good command of words
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by akum78: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
See Jelosy ....
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by kullozone(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:
hater spotted cant just keep quiet

That mumu girl with flat nyash and big head is the only hater is see oh!
Very bitter and sad human being...
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by blesoh(f): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
lonelydora:
CeeC don't worry. You got us all. You will walk away with the 45m just to shame Alex who thinks she's a strong contender.

You are the realest in that house. Strong woman indeed.
Stop dreaming
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Kotodoctor: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
elobyobi:
Shiiiittt....
Don't know why people idolize this bad-belle girl so much. Such bitterness! I don't follow this BBN except from posts here on NL, but if this girl wins, I'll know that Nigerians have their priorities wrong.

Bad is somehow the new good!

Notice how they hail pips "bad guy"! Like is some kind of good Thing.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by lonelydora: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
blesoh:

Stop dreaming

I will remind you this comment on Sunday night. You wanna stalk?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by Kindoo: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
You are a stupid young lady.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by sweetilicious(f): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
bennynaza:
Just like some above poster said, I only follow this show via nairaland.
And from my observation, I have come to the conclusion that females experience more konji overtime than guys.

Guys have short term konji. Once the arousal factor is out of sight, the konji can be subdued until the next arousal factor is in sight.

Girls accumulate their konji until it is too much to bear especially due to their refusal to cure the short term konjified guys. And when fully accumulated they start misbehaving and directly or indirectly start throwing themselves at guys.

Guys= short term konji
Girls = long term konji
Not so true.Girls can stay longer without sex because that can control the feelings for touch and penetration.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by desgiezd(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
She simply can not forgive Alex who has become Tobi's favourite after Tobi dumped her!!
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by nwanwaoge(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
joseph6071:
The Very Controversial Cynthia Nwadiora, also known as CeeC has revealed why she accused Alex of throwing herlself to other male housemates.

Recall during the live show yesterday, CeeC told Ebuka that Alex was fond of throwing herself at all the male housemates, showing off her boobs and ass everywhere. In her words: so much bitterness in her!

“Alex throws herself at all the guys in the house, showing boobs and ass everywhere,” She told BBN host, Ebuka after he asked her about the relationship between Alex and Tobi.

However, when asked by Nina why she described Alex that way, Cee-c said “Khloe told me that Alex took away Leo from her and Bambam also told me the same with Teddy A.

“So, what I told Ebuka about her tonight with Tobi is what I heard from other female housemates.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA2Fg_yz1Oc

cc; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by AiiVee(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
na every little thing for bbn go be news ni
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by PopeFlatino(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
samzzycash:
Remind me who was wearing pink dress with her tips showing cee wey dey show small yansh for bumshot.. At least Alex got cute nipples unlike her expired God forsaking virgin Olympus..
hater spotted..rada rada
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by samzzycash(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
PopeFlatino:
hater spotted..rada rada
Sorry I don't talk with bitter leaf people..
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by xinulldaniel1: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2018
That's their business. undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by bennynaza(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2018
sweetilicious:
Not so true.Girls can stay longer without sex because that can control the feelings for touch and penetration.

We are saying the same thing. Read well
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by blesoh(f): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
lonelydora:

I will remind you this comment on Sunday night. You wanna stalk?
Howfa, how market.
This is my own way of quoting you with a reason. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
blesoh:

Howfa, how market.
This is my own way of quoting you with a reason. cheesy

So you carry me for mind. Well, the two HMs i rooted for got to last man standing. Any win is win for me. I'm happy Tobi and Alex left before CeeC. That girl is real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audition For Big Brother Naija Season 7 Begins (Video) / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / Meet All The Housemates Of Bbnaija All Stars 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.