Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? (2485 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Profitable Is Bakery Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? by daddyhov: 4:08pm On May 14, 2010
Please house members i will like to know how profitable it is to run a car hire business in lagos?have been thinking of starting something to augment my normal salary.Intend starting with 2 clean tokunbo toyota camry cars and they cost 1.8million each.sincere and honest responses will be appreciated.
Re: How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? by nicewinner: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2010
The business is very profitable. You may contact me for more details as I am into the business and i currently have good clients ready to do 12 month contracts on each clean vehicle.

Lets talk - 0702 -34 6300 or email jaxx700@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? by webplay: 2:47am On Jun 14, 2010
You might want to consider setting it up in Benin city rather than Lagos.
The market over there is just beginning to take off, and at an alarming rate too.
The streets are filled with cabs!
Re: How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? by longevity1(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2013
daddyhov: Please house members i will like to know how profitable it is to run a car hire business in lagos?have been thinking of starting something to augment my normal salary.Intend starting with 2 clean tokunbo toyota camry cars and they cost 1.8million each.sincere and honest responses will be appreciated.

I have been into it for 8yrS.u can call me on 08022221860
Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:58pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money During Christmas / Opening A Paypal Account In Nigeria With Firstbank Ltd : The Basics / Please How Much Is 1 Dollar To Naira In Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.