Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member (1171 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by metronaija: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
A Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) member identified as @Villageparrot on Twitter, took to the platform to call out the General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye over the controversial tithing issue.

According to the Twitter user, Pastor Adeboye is a fraud.
He further stated that spiritual leader, Guru Maharaji will make heaven ahead of some of the acclaimed annointed pastors.

Read his tweets below; “Pastor Adeboye tells pastors to tell their church members they won’t make heaven unless they pay their tithe. One word for him: fraud! We need to put an end to pastors blackmailing the hopeless and poor into giving what they don’t have.

Pastor Adeboye even disappoints me the most primarily because I expected more; secondarily because he’s my pastor. This is not how Jesus Christ instructed us to live in the Bible. He taught us so much more.

What would it take Pastor Adeboye on one night to ask congregation to donate a total of N500m to build hospitals, skills development centers, sports centers, schools for IDP camps?

What would it cost Pastor Adeboye to have a special outreach to help residents of IDP Camps? What much better way to preach the love of Christ is there than to do something for the less privileged?

The other day Pastor Adeboye announced 2 million people should be fed every Sunday. There’s a difference between feeding 2 million people and feeding 2 million HUNGRY people. But barest minimum Twitter said that was enough.

Only thing Pastor Adeboye knows how to do is stand on that pulpit to ask people to donate billions of Naira to build more church branches. Please, how is this any different from a business model?

Of course you’ll be right to say “taking care of IDP Camps is government’s responsibility” …but, the Bible didn’t teach that we should leave kindness and humanity to government, so…

I read my Bible properly, through and through. I attend RCCG and I am telling you that Pastor Adeboye declaring non-payment of tithe as the ticket to hell is FRAUD!

http://www.metronaija.ng/pastor-adeboye-is-a-fraud-rccg-member/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by jared007: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Keep speaking ill of Men of God and be smiling. Tomorrow when an incurable sickness or accident hit u, u would start seeking pity parties to sorry for u not knowing the law of cause and effect is in action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by Nogodye(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lost sheep!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bloggers!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by OtemAtum: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eyes are opening. The victims are already calling the thieves their real names. The prophecy of the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh and Allah is fulfilling

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by OkCornel(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jesus the son of God whom all these men of God claim to follow never for once collected tithe from His followers...

However, these men of God who supposedly follow Jesus now claim to have an authority to collect tithes abi?

Anyways, I'll be waiting for someone to show me where in the Old or new testament God authorized tithes to be paid monetarily...

And before any sheeple comes shouting money was not in use when God gave the Laws to Moses...should be kind enough to tell me what Abraham used to purchase the grave Sarah was buried OR what Joseph's brothers used to purchase grains from Egypt OR what the rebellious Israelites used in creating the golden calf...

Bunch of thieves twisting the word of God to fatten their pockets... Worshippers of mammon...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A BLIND MAN LEADS A GROUP OF BLIND MEN...THEY ALL FALL INTO A DITCH!

Blind men who cannot tell the difference between Judaism and Christianity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by tayebest(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
I think daddy freeze is winning another soul! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just look for how to affect your world positively and God will bless you. No man holds the key to heaven.

Christ is the only way!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by betalife(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
This person called villageparrot has made a serious and delicate mistake. I believe he as a member of that church did not pay tithes, he is not regular in church service, he did not listen to sermons and even if he is in the church his mind is not in the church. Remember to read your Bible where tithes is mentioned and the cursed placed on such who did not pay tithes. There is no gain saying he is not a saved soul. Please go back to bethel and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by NPComplete: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
jared007:
Keep speaking ill of Men of God and be smiling. Tomorrow when an incurable sickness or accident hit u, u would start seeking pity parties to sorry for u not knowing the law of cause and effect is in action.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the kind of comment people make when they have sold their brain to religious dogma and pastor ass-licking. What a pathetic soul.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by jom28gy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
That is all the churches knows how to do best, cheating in the name of tithing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2018

Somebody Should Convince Me That Adeboye never Said Such...

I Dont Believe It
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
jared007:
Exactly. It is very easy to type because talk is cheap
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by MightySparrow: 2:39am On Apr 17, 2018
You want me to say thunder fire your mouth? sorry if it is a curse
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by chuose2: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2018
DeadRat:

Somebody Should Convince Me That Adeboye never Said Such...

I Dont Believe It

Where have u been.

God is exposing Adeboye for all the evil he has been doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_gaLnyOsFg

Adeboye is not a Christian
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by NPComplete: 3:51am On Apr 17, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Exactly. It is very easy to type because talk is cheap

Lol because God is your personal assassin, right? U guys don't even realise how idiotic u sound when u make these statements. People have been calling out ur pastors for ages. How many of them have died gruesome deaths? U think u scare anyone with this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by eddy1977(m): 4:27am On Apr 17, 2018
jared007:
Keep speaking ill of Men of God and be smiling. Tomorrow when an incurable sickness or accident hit u[b][/b], u would start seeking pity parties to sorry for u not knowing the law of cause and effect is in action.

Wow!
this is how bad the brainwashing has become.
Turning people into slaves of bloodsucking pastors.
This is no different than what slave masters did 400 years ago.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Brother, this table you're shaking...

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Moves Against Beard Gang, Says Groom Must Not Look Like A Taliban / Pastor Quits Being A Christian After Not Witnessing Anything Supernatural / The Truth About Goya Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.