Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,388 members, 7,864,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu (9579 Views)

Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning / Jimi Agbaje Explains Why He Is Not Campaigning Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by kennieG(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mr man you should have been in jail rotting in a sane society.. Ass licker like you
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Okoroawusa: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mynd44:
I totally believe him
Me too
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by tayo4ng(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
omo ale jatijati
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by FLYFIRE(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
mrkhalid:
Buhari till 2023, wailers can go nd die
Ok....we will see
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by ezefrank87(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
After God and women.....fear Nigerian politians.

They surely can make other politians from other countries go green with envy.....tufiakwa
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by DoyenExchange: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
But that's exactly what you are campaigning for!!! angry
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by nasuite: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
I remember how Buhari wept before he got the mandate... I also recalled how he attempted 3x yet failed. I won't forget the love people showed him. So sad Nigeria has been turned upside down.

People are quick to parade sewere and Fela..why can't these young at heart show us what they've got by starting from the house of assembly or senate... Let's see how their points make sense to move this nation forward... I believe in the youths but I don't believe just waking up to contest without proofs of your past feats. Even George Weah became president after becoming a senator.

I am nasuite... I just want to make common sense...

This is my humble logomachy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Paulezeh: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari is not partial. Thus, if you have what belongs to everybody, of course nobody will save you.
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by akum78: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Go and Sit Down sir ..

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by chinedu234(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
The difference between a criminal and an innocent person is the pronouncement of a court. We are all potential criminals. Ride on Orji. After all you rode through Abia and they still request that you come to rule again. Is that not why they voted massively for you to represent them at the senate? Ewu Gambia.
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by asawanathegreat(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
I sorry for u Kalu
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by CioAngels(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oji Uzo Kalu says his is not campaigning for favour, but that's exactly what you doing. Thief, which governor is not a thief, past and present?
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by newoffer: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Even in d spirit world you are a crook
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Paulo12(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
12Ebisco:
Former governor of Abia state and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress,APC, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, has debunked claims that his corruption case at the court has thawed since he started campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election,

Kalu, pointed out that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is vigorously prosecuting the case.

In a right of reply to an article where former presidential spokesman, Segun Adeniyi, allegedly accused him of “gallivanting” all over the country for Buhari because there is an “anti-corruption” case against him, the APC stalwart asserted that he has never asked anyone to intervene on his behalf in the matter before the Federal High Court in Lagos.

Recall that the EFCC had last month through its counsel in the corruption case of about N3bn, Mr Rotimi Jacobs, told the court that it was not deliberately delaying the trial, stating that, “The case was filed since 2007 and the defendants challenged the jurisdiction of the court up until 2015, before the Supreme Court made a final pronouncement on the issue. I cannot be forced to close my case because we need to bring the facts before the court”.

Kalu, in the article published Monday on Daily Sun, maintained that he has no apologies for campaigning for Buhari’s re-election, stating that it is what he believes in and it is his inalienable right to hold and express an opinion or belief. “I believe that Buhari’s re-election in 2019 will pave way for president of Igbo extraction in 2023!” he said.

Part of the essay reads, “How can a man who has been in court for 11 years, and whose case is still being vigorously prosecuted and a robust defence rising up to the challenge, be said to be doing what he is doing because of alleged corruption charges?

“The truth is, I have never intervened nor asked anyone to intervene on my behalf in the judicial process. I remain a firm believer in the rule of law and would rather the judicial process was fully exhausted in this matter. I am convinced I haven’t stolen a dime while I was in government. I believe many people, including Segun, know that I am being persecuted for my principled and dogged stance against former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s evil third term agenda.

“On my ongoing matter with the EFCC, that matter is still being prosecuted and it would be sub judice to speak extensively on it. However, I would like to state that, in criminal jurisprudence, cases must be proved beyond reasonable doubt to achieve conviction. Until that is achieved, I remain a bona fide free citizen of Nigeria and as such free to enjoy my right of association, right to free movement and right to hold opinion, no matter how contrary.

“I have also not interfered with the on-going trial and at no point has my trial been adjourned because I was not available in court. If you check the records of court, I have always been present to face trial. I even had to cut short my business trips to be in court. So, to make insinuations, like Segun did, is akin to attempting to force the hand of court. It also represents an effort to blackmail me to silence.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/im-not-campaigning-for-buhari-to-win.html
it is obvious that u r campaigning for buhari just because of your greed
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Paulo12(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
chinedu234:
The difference between a criminal and an innocent person is the pronouncement of a court. We are all potential criminals. Ride on Orji. After all you rode through Abia and they still request that you come to rule again. Is that not why they voted massively for you to represent them at the senate? Ewu Gambia.

lol
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by kerry57: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
U need not to tell us. We know the truth just like u left an indelible footsteps of retrogression in abia, after ur reign and went ahead to bring a better criminal to cover ur robbery, thanks Theodore Orji. U are more than a coward, Orji uzor kanu
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by antonioculprito(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
U don mean it?

Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023!!!
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2018
futprintz:
Yes we know... U're campaigning for him becuz u are a deluded slowpoke who thinks he will one day lead Nigeria grin

Nah, he's not planning that.

If he is, Then he's foolish.
Re: I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu by cjrane: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
So if Orji Uzor Kalu is not doing campaign for Buhari to stop his corruption case with EFCC, there is a lot of coincidence that as soon as any thief joins APC and begins to support Buhari, his criminal cases of corruption simply stop. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Added Glamour To Tinubu's Campaign In Edo State (video) / Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday / Senate Rejects Fresh Move To Create Grazing Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.