Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home (28086 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by malware: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Can you imagine

Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by Talknochip(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
first boy frend? ..Why is he still in her life? Smh...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by akum78: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Am sorry ..
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by CSTR1003: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
That picture of those kids is funny. grin

Curiosity.
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by eddyslim(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
ladyF:
Noted...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Were the hell have you been?
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by demelza: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thermodynamics:
So so boyfriend and girlfriend talk na person de see online, there is no time I will login to Facebook or Nairaland that I won't see a post on relationship/boyfriend/girlfriend no wonder this country de like this, 90% of ow youths day dream of sex/dating. Rubbish.
Someone that knows this!
Rise above the mediocre conversations.
Visit Quora and Reddit, if you don't, to refresh your mind.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by CSTR1003: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
addikt:
Hmmm....them Don FARM well WELL for this girl LAND... grin
I dey tell you. cheesy

And she is just 21 years old. See the kind big boys pricck wey she Don dey collect since forever.

That guy looks like someone in his 30s. cry

I fear that girl o.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by Oluwaiphee: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tessyama1:
Yesterday, big brother gave the five finalists, Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Nina and Alex the opportunity of receiving a message from home.

Nina’s family friend, Abimbola sent her own message from home.

During a conversation with Miracle this evening, she revealed her relation with the guy. According to her, the guy was her first boyfriend and she was surprised to see him.

Watch the video of his message here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-nina-reveals-the-guy-who-sent-her-a-message-from-home-is-her-first-boyfriend.html

Why is this girl's life all about "boyfriend this, boyfriend that"?..........i don't want to believe this girl is a miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
smiley ... and?
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by mrLhanray(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
ladyF:
Noted...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

you've stopped your bitcoin biz
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by ladyF(f): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
mrLhanray:

you've stopped your bitcoin biz
Nope, I haven't stopped
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by BolajiApata: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
masterchidera:
Please how much is Garri is Lagos state?
I process and package Superfine Sour Garri for sell 1kg for N500 and 2kg for N950 in Abuja and Ibadan. if you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp 08099491870
Re: BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home by mrLhanray(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
ladyF:
Nope, I haven't stopped

really, you've stopped including your trademark slogan in your comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye' / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.