Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business (467 Views)

Automated IT Business With Multiple Income Streams For Sale Or Lease / IT Business: Profitable News Website Or Blog With Multiple Income Streams / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business by aikfrank(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Am a successful developer with over 7 - 8 years work experience. Am ready to invest in an interesting finished application, either web, mobile or both. You don't need to tell me the potentials of the application, i just need to see it working then i take my Market investigation and study on this.

What you benefit from this partnership.
1) I have an office at Opebi Ikeja, where the business can operate from
2) You benefit from my numerous experiences on several segments of business setup and implementation
3) Cash investment

Let me know which application you have built or is in progress, then i will let you know if am interested, then we can take it further from there.
Re: AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business by aikfrank(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Still on
Re: AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business by IniwavesCME(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hey thank you for the opportunity sir, me and somebody are currently developing a community /blog called JSM (JUST SMART MINDS), it's a blog but not just any type of blog but it's a blog that solves the problem of information distribution for up and coming entrepreneurs in nigeria, it's main aim is to provide top quality well researched information that's up to date to entrepreneurs and other related parties on how to start, grow, scale their business and personal life development as well, it also has a community under development, where fellow entrepreneurs both successful and still upcoming can rub ideas and give insider tips to upcoming entrepreneurs, there's more details, and we've already structured out the monetization plan.

www.justsmartminds.com

We aim at providing high quality value to the marketplace
Re: AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business by aikfrank(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
IniwavesCME:
Hey thank you for the opportunity sir, me and somebody are currently developing a community /blog called JSM (JUST SMART MINDS), it's a blog but not just any type of blog but it's a blog that solves the problem of information distribution for up and coming entrepreneurs in nigeria, it's main aim is to provide top quality well researched information that's up to date to entrepreneurs and other related parties on how to start, grow, scale their business and personal life development as well, it also has a community under development, where fellow entrepreneurs both successful and still upcoming can rub ideas and give insider tips to upcoming entrepreneurs, there's more details, and we've already structured out the monetization plan.

www.justsmartminds.com

We aim at providing high quality value to the marketplace

I respect your business. But i can only invest in a business application

(1) (Reply)

7 Top Mistakes You Need To Avoid Before Running A Facebook Ad / Please I Need Recommendations. / Favorite Cakes (the Official Nairaland Page) - CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.