Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week (33707 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
masterchidera:
Na This lady go win this year BBN
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Chinachriss(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Are you okay?
Vote her to get what in return?
Rubbish
Don't ever mention me again! Just slide. You're mature to know how to handle your money. Nansense!
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee c is maki
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by GeoOla25(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Can someone tell me how to vote Cee-c please... the babe Issa bae...love her mental strength!!!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Whether any force likes it or not, TOBI IS DEFINITELY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
And some, they just voting because ceeci is their own (igbo).
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

I don't care about whoever wins the prize as long as it is not ceeci.

I just like the fact that Yorubas are not bigots.
Yorubas don't play senseless tribalism.
If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes between for other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue
Take ....go buy sense

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Are you okay?
Rubbish

Keep deceiving yourself

That evil osu bìtch won't even get the second place.
It's just unfortunate that Yorubas don't play the senseless tribalism game. If not, TOBI WILL DEFINITELY WIN THE PRIZE because OSU people will have to share their "5"% votes amongst the 4 osu housemates tongue

HATE DESTROYS THE SOUL.

LEARN TO BE FREE SPIRITED, MY BROTHER.

U LOVE TO HATE OTHERS FOR NO VALID REASON.

U ARE TOO BITTER FOR MY LIKING.

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

HATE DESTROYS THE SOUL.

LEARN TO BE FREE SPIRITED, MY BROTHER.
Your ceeci is the perfect definition of HATE.
SHE'S ONE MISERABLE CHILD OF HATE WITH REALLY BAD ATTITUDE.
RUDE
ARROGANT
AND INTOLERANT.

SHE'LL DEFINITELY NOT WIN. TOBI IS EVEN TAKING THE SECOND PLACE BECAUSE JUST VERY FEW YORUBAS WILL PLAY THE TRIBALISM GAME AND VOTE FOR HIM WHILE MAJORITY WILL STILL VOTE FOR MIRACLE tongue
It's just so unfortunate that Yorubas don't play the senseless tribalism game, if not, TOBI IS WINING THE PRIZE BECAUSE OSU PEOPLE WILL SHARE THEIR VOTE AMONGST 4 HOUSEMATES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by akum78: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Odi Good
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
James89:
Yea!!!!im happy for her.at the end the mumu housemates still begged her to be the head of house within 60 seconds after their foolishness,Alex please can you just die now..I’m still waiting for you to die o,cee c all the way jor...cee c for the money,I’m now loving her so much,I’m sure if you do not win this.you will surely come second!!!!!just watch and see.Go girl!! Official results have been declared from the other world
1)miracle
2)cee c
3)tobi

Alex and Nina please go and fry pepper!!

I dedicate my ever FTC to myself...baddest!!!

Scruffy looking Alex.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

SHE'S ONE MISERABLE CHILD IF HATE WILL REALLY BAD ATTITUDE.
RUDE
ARROGANT
AND INTOLERANT.

SHE'LL DEFINITELY NOT WIN. TOBI IS EVEN TAKEN THE SECOND PLACE BECAUSE JUST VERY FEW YORUBAS WILL PLAY THE TRIBALISM GAME AND VOTE FOR HIM WHILE MAJORITY WILL STILL VOTE FOR MIRACLE tongue
It's just so unfortunate that Yorubas don't play the senseless tribalism game, if not, TOBI IS WINING THE PRIZE BECAUSE OSU PEOPLE WILL SHARE THEIR VOTE AMONGST 4 HOUSEMATES.

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT DAT.

NOTE, THAT WE LOVE CEEC FOR BEING HERSELF.

DISCIPLINED, CONFIDENT AND INTELLIGENT.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
IF MEN STOP TRYING TO DOMINATE OR MUSCLE WOMEN LIKE CEEC, THE WORLD WILL BE BETTER FOR IT.

CEEC IS AN EMBODIMENT OF EVERYTHING BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING AGAINST IN THE NORTH.

A WOMAN WITH HER OWN MIND.

ALOT OF WOMEN CANNOT EVEN THINK FOR THEMSELVES BECOS THE MEN DO THE THINKING FOR THEM.

AFTER A WHILE, THEY BECOME INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL/LOGICAL REASONING.

THIS TAKES TIME TO BUILD AND EXPERIENCE IN DECISION MAKING.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT NINA, SHE NEEDS PEOPLE TO REASON FOR HER.

WE SAW MIRACLE DOING DAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

SAME ALEX, FROM LEO TO TOBI.

A POWERFUL WOMAN, THAT MEN CANNOT EASILY MANIPULATE AND USE.

THIS IS Y I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE CHARACTER CEEC.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by EmagNig(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
obojememe:
who is she going to share d luxury suite with ?

With her shadows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by oluchivy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
She no dey even shave her armpits
people
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by samzzycash(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
James89:
Yea!!!!im happy for her.at the end the mumu housemates still begged her to be the head of house within 60 seconds after their foolishness,Alex please can you just die now..I’m still waiting for you to die o,cee c all the way jor...cee c for the money,I’m now loving her so much,I’m sure if you do not win this.you will surely come second!!!!!just watch and see.Go girl!! Official results have been declared from the other world
1)miracle
2)cee c
3)tobi

Alex and Nina please go and fry pepper!!

I dedicate my ever FTC to myself...baddest!!!
to me it's funny how people can think cee c will defeat tobi you na no Sabi anything..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Ogazi006: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee-C for the money...she has done well so far..She's a real girl and for all those who think voting her means voting bad attitude u also have to realise that voting any of the other 4 means voting childishness and immaturity
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Chinachriss(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Are you okay?
Rubbish

Keep deceiving yourself

That evil osu bìtch won't even get the second place.
It's just unfortunate that Yorubas don't play the senseless tribalism game. If not, TOBI WILL DEFINITELY WIN THE PRIZE because OSU people will have to share their "5"% votes amongst the 4 osu housemates tongue
For the umpteenth time, get off my mention this old brat.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by IamAirforce1: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
letusbepieces:
IF MEN STOP TRYING TO DOMINATE OR MUSCLE WOMEN LIKE CEEC, THE WORLD WILL BE BETTER FOR IT.

CEEC IS AN EMBODIMENT OF EVERYTHING BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING AGAINST IN THE NORTH.

A WOMAN WITH HER OWN MIND.

ALOT OF WOMEN CANNOT EVEN THINK FOR THEMSELVES BECOS THE MEN DO THE THINKING FOR THEM.

AFTER A WHILE, THEY BECOME INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL/LOGICAL REASONING.

THIS TAKES TIME TO BUILD AND EXPERIENCE IN DECISION MAKING.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT NINA, SHE NEEDS PEOPLE TO REASON FOR HER.

WE SAW MIRACLE DOING DAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

SAME ALEX. FROM LEO TO TOBI.

A POWERFUL WOMAN, THAT MEN CANNOT EASILY MANIPULATE AND USE.

THIS IS Y I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE CHARACTER CEEC.

I was gonna vote for CEE C till I see this feminism comment of yours so I would go for Miracle

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by ivykay: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Team Mira, flyboy, my pilot for d mula.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I was gonna vote for CEE C till I see this feminism comment of yours so I would go for Miracle

NNA BIKO NU, IS A MAN CAPABLE OF FEMINISM COMMENT?

MY BROTHER, TRUTH IS TRUTH.

NA WOMEN LIKE CEEC I DEY LIKE.

WOMEN WITH A MIND OF THEIR OWN.

EDUCATED AND RICH MEN, LIKE MYSELF, HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DAT.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT DAT.

NOTE, THAT WE LOVE CEEC FOR BEING HERSELF.

DISCIPLINED, CONFIDENT AND INTELLIGENT.
See hypocrisy and stupidity of the highest order.

Disciplined? Absolutely false

Ceeci and Tobi started the senseless romance in that house under blanket before other housemates. They even started smooching in the first week of the show. That's a girl who claimed to have a boyfriend outside the house. Ceeci and Tobi's fuckery would have been wilder if not for her senseless arrogance and frustrating attitude that kept Tobi off.

Confident? Absolutely false
Ceeci can't even stand any other housemates in conversation for 10 minutes.

Intelligent? Lol
This is surprising and funny.

How many house task has she passed successfully?
How many things has ceeci won in that house?

Guy use your brain.
Voting for that evil girl won't add any value to your life. YOU WON'T EVEN GET A THANK YOU.
GET A LIFE!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

See hypocrisy and stupidity of the highest order.

Disciplined? Absolutely false

Ceeci and Tobi started the senseless romance in that house under blanket before other housemates. They even started smooching in the first week of the show. That's a girl who claimed to have a boyfriend outside the house. Ceeci and Tobi's fuckery would have been wilder if not for her senseless arrogance and frustrating attitude that kept Tobi off.

Confident? Absolutely false
Ceeci can't even stand any other housemates in conversation for 10 minutes.

Intelligent? Lol
This is surprising and funny.

How many house task has she passed successfully?
How many things has ceeci won in that house?

Guy use your brain.
Voting for that evil girl won't add any value to your life. YOU WON'T EVEN GET A THANK YOU.
GET A LIFE!

WHICH ROMANCE? THE ONE INDUCED BY BIGGIE AND LOLU FOLLOWED WITH THREAT OF EVICTION, OR IS THERE ANY OTHER ONE U ARE TALKING ABOUT?

THAT ROMANCE QUALIFY AS FORCED ROMANCE, HENCE IT WAS SWIFTLY FOLLOWED WITH ACCUSATION OF RAPE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR U GET SELECTIVE MEMORY NI?

SECONDLY, CONVERSATION DEY GET LEVEL. NON OF THE OTHER GIRLS IN THAT HOUSE, ESPECIALLY NINA AND ALEX, CAN COMMUNICATE AS ELOQUENT AS CEEC.

ALL NINA AND ALEX KNOW IS MAN, NOTHING ELSE.

WE SEE CEEC, ENGAGED IN VARIOUS FORMS OF INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION.

SOMETIMES, U SEE HER PLAYING WITH THE BRAIN OF BOTH NINA AND ALEX.

THIRDLY, CEEC SUCCESSFULLY ANTICIPATED ALL BIGGIE MOVES.

FROM THE RETURNING HOUSE MATE TO EVEN JULIET IBRAHIM AND MANY MORE.

U DEFINITELY NEED A BRAIN TO KNOW THESE, NOT YOUR MUMU HOUSE TASK.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by 9jaown(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinachriss:
Cee-C for the mula.

Text VOTE Cee-C to 32052
na free to vote abi..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Samsive(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
hspda:
Are you looking for an alternative way to make money online?

What if I tell you that one of the best and reliable businesses you can do online with little effort is *email marketing business* will you care to start?

Here is an opportunity for you to learn *email marketing business* for free!

The only challenge is that, the free training is just for 100 slots.

To get a special seat of 5 slots, kindly put *hspda * as the invitee and you will get accepted immediately.

Use this link to sign up for free now

http://Oladsynergysolutions.com/joinfree

(c)Affiliate 2018

https://mashable.com.ng/nokia-6-2018-review-specification-and-price/
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Oluwambo147(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
obojememe:
who is she going to share d luxury suite with ?
she go Bleep herself ina dia
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Eagba(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

SHE'S ONE MISERABLE CHILD OF HATE WILL REALLY BAD ATTITUDE.
RUDE
ARROGANT
AND INTOLERANT.

SHE'LL DEFINITELY NOT WIN. TOBI IS EVEN TAKING THE SECOND PLACE BECAUSE JUST VERY FEW YORUBAS WILL PLAY THE TRIBALISM GAME AND VOTE FOR HIM WHILE MAJORITY WILL STILL VOTE FOR MIRACLE tongue
bros who do you this thing
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Bishopsgate(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am honestly shocked at some peeps saying that cee-c is a disciplined, confident woman... Are you guys for real??

That girl is not real in anyway. She just decided to play her game that way (creating ruckus every time with anyone and any matter all in the name of drama) to remain relevant

No normal human being can be hateful, angry, bitter and downright rude all the time, every time to everyone.

She is not intelligent cause smart people listen more than they talk. This thing just shoots her mouth off once she is engaged by another human being. It's a defence mechanism. When you know you are shallow up there you create drama to hide that fact.

She definitely has biggie on her side and if she wins it won't shock me what will shock me is that anyone would believe that the show itself is real. It's all a freaking show to make money and cream c and her madness keep people talking online, chatting and tweeting
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

U WERE ALWAYS GOING TO GO FOR MIRACLE. wink grin
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

WHICH ROMANCE? THE ONE INDUCED BY BIGGIE AND LOLU FOLLOWED WITH THREAT OF EVICTION, OR IS THERE ANY OTHER ONE U ARE TALKING ABOUT?

THAT ROMANCE QUALIFY AS FORCED ROMANCE, HENCE IT WAS SWIFTLY FOLLOWED WITH ACCUSATION OF RAPE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR U GET SELECTIVE MEMORY NI?

SECONDLY, CONVERSATION DEY GET LEVEL. NON OF THE OTHER GIRLS IN THAT HOUSE, ESPECIALLY NINA AND ALEX, CAN COMMUNICATE AS ELOQUENT AS CEEC.

ALL NINA AND ALEX KNOW IS MAN, NOTHING ELSE.

WE SEE CEEC, ENGAGED IN VARIOUS FORMS OF INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION.

SOMETIMES, U SEE HER PLAYING WITH THE BRAIN OF BOTH NINA AND ALEX.

THIRDLY, CEEC SUCCESSFULLY ANTICIPATED ALL BIGGIE MOVES.

FROM THE RETURNING HOUSE MATE TO EVEN JULIET IBRAHIM AND MANY MORE.

U DEFINITELY NEED A BRAIN TO KNOW THESE, NOT YOUR MUMU HOUSE TASK.
The exact brain missing in your skull.
The so-called intelligent girl who couldn't solve a 4-piece puzzle in ten minutes. Something they even showed the fool for 30 seconds before they asked her to put it together the way she saw it. Even the dumb nina was able to solve it. Shows how brainless ceeci is.

You people won't stop amazing someone with foolishness. HOW DID BIGGIE INDUCED THE ROMANCE? BLOODY HYPOCRITE!

I GUESS IT WAS BIGGIE THAT EVEN INDUCED HER NOT TO HAVE WON ANY TASK.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Jimbadly: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Plolly:
ohk

That cleavage tho.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Ekasco1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Shot up cee ee is not the head of house is nina

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

The exact brain missing in your skull.
The so-called intelligent girl who couldn't solve a 4-piece puzzle in ten minutes. Something they even showed the fool for 30 seconds before they asked her to put it together the way she saw it. Even the dumb nina was able to solve it. Shows how brainless ceeci is.

You people won't stop amazing someone with foolishness. HOW DID BIGGIE INDUCED THE ROMANCE? BLOODY HYPOCRITE!

I GUESS IT WAS BIGGIE THAT EVEN INDUCED HER NOT TO HAVE WON ANY TASK.

U KEEP RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST.

EVEN U ADMIT NINA IS DUMB.

WE BOTH KNOW "BRAINLESS" IS NOT ATTAINABLE BECOS CEEC CLEARLY HAS A BRAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd Wears Esther's Slippers For Eviction Show / Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.