Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (35552 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by deebrain(m): 2:19am On Apr 17, 2018
I like the expression "three billion naira only"....
By the way, GREAT SELFIES.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by mikolo80: 3:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!
Ritualist,yahoo yahoo,theives.....just name it every bad thing in this world was being originated from a man.... smh imagine how peaceful the world would have been if there are No men.....
eve and forbidden fruit
delilah
jezebel
talk with sense
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by oweman: 3:35am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66769590]Men! men!! men!!!
Ritualist,yahoo yahoo,theives.....just name it every bad thing in this world was being originated from a man.... smh imagine how peaceful the world would have been if there are No men.....

No doubt without YIIBO'S the nation will be a batter place to live in .
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by AskProf: 4:01am On Apr 17, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has recovered a total of N216,402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty Naira, Five Kobo) only from Swiss Golden Investment, an online investment that purportedly deals in buying and selling of Gold Bars.

The recovery was sequel to a petition the Commission received from thousands of complainants who alleged that they invested in Swiss Golden Investment which was advertised as an online investment that deals with buying and selling of Gold Bars.

The petitioner further alleged that after investing over a billion naira into the business, the company refused to pay them any dividend or pay them back their capital. Upon receipt of the petition, the Commission invited the petitioners and they volunteered statements.

Through intelligence, the Commission picked up one Maxim Lobaty, a Russian and two Nigerians: Austin Emenike and Dickson Nonso Onuchukwu in Lagos.

The trio were subsequently conveyed to the Kano operational zone of the EFCC for further investigation. Swiss Golden which is headquartered in Hong Kong was discovered through investigation to be a Ponzi scheme that was designed to defraud innocent victims of their hard earned money.

After being drilled at the Commission's Kano Zonal Office, Maxim and his co-suspects consented to the refund of the investment. Subsequently, a total sum of N216, 402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty Five Naira) only have now been recovered.

However, while the investigation was on going, it was discovered that, Swiss Golden Company Limited has defrauded over seven thousand Nigerians to the tune of over N3,000,000,000 (Three Billion Naira) only.

Investigation into the alleged fraud is still ongoing and all efforts are being made to recover the money involved and the alleged suspects be brought to justice.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/efcc-recovers-n216m-from-swiss-golden.html

If ONLY they would hear...

https://www.nairaland.com/3844541/why-swiss-golden-nigeria-unrealistic
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by ikorodureporta: 4:17am On Apr 17, 2018
See as d naija man look Soworeish cheesy
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by rummmy: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2018
The 3rd pic shaaa, iboman with Muslim dot on his forehead, kotinue the lies
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by rummmy: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Iboman with dot on his forehead? Bros watch the 3rd pic and do not be decieved
tiger28:
Hmm.....igbos , same ppl that sell illegally produced hennesy and Panadol to its OWN brothers for the sake of being called "Chairman" BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Some of their OWN brothers and otherz have died from these motherfks.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!

The world would be a pristine wilderness because there would be no men, women, children......

It would be a nice place, but you wouldn't know how nice, would you?
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by neeyeesky(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Igbo and crime are 5 & 6. As from now on any igbo that comes my way na beating because they don defraud me so much. Criminal set of tribe
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Igbo man don't have morality when pursuing money. All in the bid to impress home people and one nkechi.
Mtcheeew
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by NonFarmPayrol: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Tunagee:

The end of swiss golden in Nigeria is at hand!!!Nigerians beware of MLM companies that do not have visible products they are selling.

even the ones with products are pyramid schemes undecided undecided

forever living

gnld all of them

just collecting new peoples money to fund the lifestyle of their elite

3 Likes

Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by NonFarmPayrol: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2018
biztip:
next on d crash list will be all these cryptocurrencies. I remember how hard my pastor friend tried to preach me into doing swiss golden. but I refused. I keep telling people avoid all these online quick money investments. they are all ponzi. I call them oyiboman scam. use ur money to do real biz u can monitor by yourself

which cryptocurrencies??

last i checked the coin market is not a ponzi
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by itsene: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Lobaty is not Russian, maybe carrying Russian passport.
Foreign agents all over the country looking for domestic saboteurs as partners.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by ukejejohnson(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!

If there's no man, konji for don finish your life.

Who go dey give you big cassava and rob that thing between your thighs?
You better keep quiet
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by vicben27(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
naso the stupid swiss golden take chop my 20k, mmm chop my 190k . lesson there is no short cut to sucess period!

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Royaldave200(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!

Well ain't here to rant, but behind every successful man is a woman likewise behind every foolish man is a woman...digest that maam smiley
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by bammy777(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!
women! women! olosho, ashawo, prostitutes, witches, just name it every bad thing in this world was originate from women. lol lyk say no be EVE cause all this shit.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by dafuturis(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Next is Questra and Bitclub. I can only pity those engage in them at the moment.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by rosieluv(f): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by vidid2all: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Yet leave us alone you can't. You still run to us every time because you feel safe. The same way you will run to meet me after reading this.

Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by DeLioncourt: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!

if there were no men, you wouldn't exist. Dumbo.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2018
And a colleague who is supposedly sound has been wooing me for almost a year to join Swiss Gold by enticing with gold bars and gold encrusted wristwatches that I only see in pictures. Phony blokes
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men! men!! men!!!
no point! you know how many girls dey send t0t0 pics take dey scam whitey build mansion? hehhehehe.....how Linda ikeji take get house for banana?
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Herrmes: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2018
bammy777:
women! women! olosho, ashawo, prostitutes, witches, just name it every bad thing in this world was originate from women. lol lyk say no be EVE cause all this shit.
Hmm, is that what your history says?
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by Starsleakinfo: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mogbe and is one of my friend that introduced me to this swiss gold buisness and I registered under him my 140k done go be dat the only hope I rest my mind on, God will judge you these people.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by frbona: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
3plet:
Except its disguise, they don't look like they own a million each in their account, except maybe the "foreigner "
you have no idea
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by airoport: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
dokyOloye:
At least,d head of their victims are still intact on their shoulders.
Unlike d SKULLership activities rapidly taking over the ..uth ...te

Quit hating! When will you all realize that crime knows no Creed, race, region or tribe. Usually, Federal Character is well configured in crimes committed through multiple collaboration! You will be surprised that nearly all tribes are represented in this nation wide financial crime.

For over a year, an honest and respectable friend tried to woo me to invest. For her integrity, I would have invested but for lack of disposable funds. Prices were set at 46k minimum. I kept postponing, not knowing that it was akin to the MMM rip off.

Truly glad it's been busted. Many have been saved.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by timagentms: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
TareWiz:
I invested 150k too in Dec. 2016 and I was told it was refundable. So I applied for refund of my investment capital this year but unfortunately I was told my investment cannot be refunded.
I never thought it to be a ponzi
This is really bad, scam upon scam after mmm. Anyway you can still get your money back, if you want. I have dm you.
Re: Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos by babony1: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
airoport:

Quit hating! When will you all realize that crime knows no Creed, race, region or tribe. Usually, Federal Character is well configured in crimes committed through multiple collaboration! You will be surprised that nearly all tribes are represented in this nation wide financial crime.

For over a year, an honest and respectable friend tried to woo me to invest. For her integrity, I would have invested but for lack of disposable funds. Prices were set at 46k minimum. I kept postponing, not knowing that it was akin to the MMM rip off.

Truly glad it's been busted. Many have been saved.

Quit hating! When will you all realize that crime knows no Creed, race, region or tribe. Usually, Federal Character is well configured in crimes committed through multiple collaboration! You will be surprised that nearly all tribes are represented in this nation wide financial crime.[left][/left] Thanks brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / AAU Student Killed By Cultists In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.